Significance (Significance, #1) Significance question

Books that are like the Significance Series
Bethanie Bethanie Aug 01, 2014 12:09PM
I am trying to find other books with the same concept as Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane . I really loved the whole imprint and having powers and all that....plus the romance. Any suggestions would be great. This is by far one of my favorite series and I would love to read more like them..... Another book I would like to find others like is Obsidian (Lux, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout ... Another favorite but cant find any other like it.... any suggestions on that one would be great too!!! Thanks

Elemental Series by Brigid Kemmerer
Covenant Series by Jennifer L Armentrout (or any book by her)
Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead

In case anyone isn't aware, there's a new Significance book out now. :) It follows Ava (Maggie and Caleb's daughter) and her significant, Seth.

Hello!
If you enjoyed The Significance Series, you will definitely enjoy Shelly Crane's Collide Series. It is somewhat similar. Check it out :)

Hi there, you should try Quinn Loftis, Grey Wolf Series or Jana Leigh's Denver Pack series.

Hi!
I know how you feel I loved the significance series so much and have had a hard time finding a book like it! But by the two books you listed (Obsidian series and Significance series) I can tell we love the same books. Here are some of the books that I love and I hope you take a look at them:

The Selection (trilogy) Kiera Cass
The Mortal Instruments (series) Cassandra Clare
Sweet Evil (trilogy) Wendy Higgins
Black Ice Becca Fitzpatrick
Vampire Academy (series) Richelle Mead
Ancient Guardians (so far two books) S.L. Morgan

You might have read these already, but these are some of the books that I love. I know that all of these don't have that insta-love like Significance, but these are absolutely wonderful. I don't think there will be another book quite like Significance.