2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Crown of Midnight > Question L

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments The hooded man involved in Chaol's abduction seems to have a falling out with Archer. Any thoughts on who this might be and if he will play a role in later books?

message 2: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (melissasd) | 194 comments I just assumed that it was another member of the resistance that didn't think Archer was doing a very good job. I didn't think twicw about him til now. I guess it's possible that he may appear again since Archer is no longer with us.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot more of him and I wonder whether he might be Aelin's Ashryver cousin who beat Dorian up when they were children.

message 4: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
I thought about him for the rest of the book after Celaena encountered him the second time. He’s going to turn out to be someone important.

message 5: by Lieke (new)

Lieke | 83 comments Haven't thought much about him, but now I'm very curious who he is.

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Lieke wrote: "Haven't thought much about him, but now I'm very curious who he is."

We find out in the next book. It is an interesting development.