Navigating Indieworld Discussing All Things Indie discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4639 comments Mod
What are your summer plans? What's your summer reading list?

message 2: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments I have plans. I'm reading:

Where There's A Will (Inspector Stone Mysteries, #1) by Alex R. Carver
Bulwark by Brit Lunden
An Unwanted Inheritance (Cas Dragunov #1) by Alex R. Carver and
The Fibonacci Murders (Howard County Mysteries, #1) by Dale E. Lehman

I bought a Kindle and evryfink.

I've also got

Monsterland by Michael Okon and
Death by Wall Street Rampage of the Bulls (Martelli NYPD, #1) by Theodore Jerome Cohen on audible.

Give me three years, I might finish something.

message 3: by Theodore (new)

Theodore Cohen (theodorejeromecohen) | 1432 comments D.J. wrote: "I have plans. I'm reading:

Where There's A Will (Inspector Stone Mysteries, #1) by Alex R. Carver
Bulwark by Brit Lunden
An Unwanted Inheritance (Cas Dragunov #1) by Alex R. Carver and
The Fibonacci Murders (Howard County Mysteries, #1) by Dale E. Lehman

I..."

DJ...You're the best (re Death by Wall Street).

My audiobook producer has also signed Full Circle (my first novel) and the third Martelli police procedural (the vampire thriller): Lilith. That's what we are doing this summer in the way of audiobooks.

As for flash fiction anthologies, I have two more on-deck: July 5th and August 5th.

message 4: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1764 comments I have a number of books to read from the FB takeover. Haven't had time to read them. My plans mostly include keeping everyone as healthy as possible and trying to clear the weeds and unwanted trees from the homestead grounds. :-P But I'm still writing, too, still trying to find an agent for Space Operatic, and stuff like that.

message 5: by Dale (new)

Dale Lehman (dalelehman) | 1764 comments Alex wrote: "Keeping people healthy is probably the most important thing you could be doing."

Yep. And fortunately I have four daughters to remind me to keep myself healthy, too. ;-)

message 6: by D.J. (new)

D.J. Cooper | 1028 comments Yes keeping healthy-also trying to do that. I'm also planning to lose more weight before my holiday to Wiltshire where I will hopefully read a page or two of something.

message 7: by Anita (new)

Anita Dickason (anitadickason) | 217 comments I've got two major projects. A new novel and a series of podcasts, On the Hunt, that will air on Speak up Talk Radio Network. As part of that, I will be giving away two free book shoutouts. I hope to have the promo ad up on Twitter in a couple of days. As for summer reads, I've got a few books downloaded on my computer. I want to try my hand at reviewing. Not something I've done before.

message 8: by Carole (new)

Carole P. Roman | 4639 comments Mod
Congrats!!!