Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Other Authors' Books Attributed to Me--How to Fix?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments Hi there! A number of books by other authors with my same name, which is a common one, have been attributed to me on Goodreads. I've clicked around on the disambiguation page, but can't seem to figure out how to remove them from my profile. Can you help me out?

Here are the books I didn't write:
* Achieving Sustainable Urban Form
* The Seven Day Digestive Recovery Diet
* The Ultimate Paleo Recipes Guide: Discover How The Paleo Lifestyle Can Change Your Life in 30 Days or Less
* Green Smoothie Cleanse: How to lose 10 pounds in 10 days and feel better than ever
* Delicious Paleo Smoothies: Over 50 Dairy and Gluten Free Recipes to Help You Lose Weight and Feel Great For Life
* Journey of the Heart: A Seventeen-Year-Old's Journal After Losing Her Brother to Suicide

Thank you for your help!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25094 comments I have moved them to a different profile.

message 3: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments Scott! You are a wonder! Thank you so much!

I'm afraid there are even more titles that aren't mine, a second page I didn't see before. Possible to move these ones elsewhere?

* Year One: Reloaded
* Lyla Lyte and the Li'berry Fruit
* Lyla Lyte and the Loot Tree
* Blood Splatters Quickly
* The Magic Ball
* A Map to Limitless Parenting: Connecting With Your Kids Through Mindful Communication

Again, thank you!

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 25094 comments It probably would have been better to move you to a different profile, but what's done is done. It is done.

message 5: by Katie (new)

Katie | 3 comments Well and thank *you* for doing it! Much appreciated, Scott!

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (cabowen) | 5 comments I am having the same problem with this book, which I did not write:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 7: by Christopher (new)

Christopher (cabowen) | 5 comments *looks like it's been deleted

message 8: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 26910 comments Book actually moved to a different profile, not actually deleted :)

message 9: by George (new)

George Barker | 4 comments We have the same problem George Barker and Rachel Barker, authors of "Don't Be A Cow!" Lots of books by another George and another Rachel on both links of our names. Don't Be a Cow! Find Your Own Path: A Collection of Daily Observations and Lessons for Discovering True Happiness!

message 10: by Alison (new)

Alison | 958 comments #9, it looks like someone fixed this. If it happens again, post in Book Issues > This book is not mine, please move it

message 11: by George (last edited Jun 22, 2018 02:26PM) (new)

George Barker | 4 comments Yes, they did and much appreciated!!!! Sincerely, Gary