Beta Reader Group discussion

Covers, Blurbs, 1st Line, Query > Exchange Query Letters

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy J. | 18 comments Hi. Looking to exchange query letters. Genre does not matter.

I have had my queries professionally edited in the past and requested manuscripts from Writer's House and Conviserio Lit because of the query.

Always appreciate a second pair of eyes and honest feedback. Respond here or message me and we'll exchange emails.

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1166 comments If no one's contacted you, PM me and I'll take a look.

message 3: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine Chang | 7 comments Hi Jeremy, if you are still looking for a critique let me know. I am in the process of polishing my own query and would love to see what other authors are doing. Thanks!

message 4: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy J. | 18 comments Keith wrote: "If no one's contacted you, PM me and I'll take a look."

I'm messaging my email right now. Feel free to send the query in the body of the email or a word doc. I'll reply with mine the same way.

-Jeremy

message 5: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy J. | 18 comments Jasmine wrote: "Hi Jeremy, if you are still looking for a critique let me know. I am in the process of polishing my own query and would love to see what other authors are doing. Thanks!"

Would love to take a look to polish it. Sending my email address now. Feel free to send the query in the body of the email or a word doc. I'll reply with mine the same way.

-Jeremy

message 6: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy J. | 18 comments As a note to anyone else looking to exchange: I am still open to swapping letters. I've had 4 people total look at mine and I'm still making little tweaks with each one (can never be too careful). Just respond here or message me directly if you want to exchange.

Thank you,

Jeremy