THE Group for Authors! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
General Discussion > Wrong books showing under profile

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Mitchell (kimberlymitchell) | 2 comments I sent an email as instructed but the books still show under my profile. While it may just be too soon to expect, can you please tell me if I've done what I need to in order to get it fixed. I looked for the button "Fix your book listings" but couldn't find it.

Thanks

message 2: by Shaun (new)

Shaun (sponting) | 101 comments Hi Kimberly, our beloved Librarians can help you with this! It's best to please post your request in the Librarians Group. To do so, just join the group by clicking on "Join Group" under the group profile photo. From there, you can post a request by starting a new discussion thread here .

It's important to include which books you'd like removed from your profile in your request please.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please feel free to reach out!

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Mitchell (kimberlymitchell) | 2 comments Thanks!

message 4: by Joe (new)

Joe Jr. | 1 comments GAFG,

There are 5 books listed with me as the author. Another Joe Slade is the author of the westerns. Please remove all of them except "Crazy Smart!" from my author page. Thanks for you help and all of the good that you do. Joe Slade, Jr - the real one.

message 5: by Majo (new)

Majo Pereira | 3 comments Hi Joe,

As Shaun mentioned above, these type of requests are addressed on the Librarians Group.

message 6: by Jaclyn (new)

Jaclyn (jaclyn_w) | 417 comments I'm closing this thread as it's been correctly diverted to our Librarians Group!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.