Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive Discussion > New features in the group opportunities

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Aug 01, 2014 08:55AM) (new)

GinBee (jennymbee) | 4468 comments Mod
This is taken from the group message you my have received last week

All comments and replies to this please send them to Jenny so we have them all in the same place - not time for them to come into the group just yet!!

In September we will be having a couple of new features in the group which will be centred around our readers getting to know authors better.

Right now I'm looking for so specific people to get involved! So if you fall into the categories below please get in touch! Please give me an email especially for potential Q&As!

Authors - if you'd like to be a featured author, do a Q&A, a giveaway, be interviewed, host an author session, have your books reviewed etc we have loads of opportunities for you coming up - the details are not all finalised hence the sight foggyness of this!! Contact me to be one of the first featured/interviewed/reviewed!

Publishers - pretty much the same as for authors above!

Bloggers - We are interested in forming for associations with you let me know if you'd like to know more (again details are not yet finalised!)!!

Reviewers - Like reviewing but not really into maintaining your own book blog? You'll love one of the things we have planned!

Designers - Love making books etc look good? Get in touch

message 2: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (last edited Aug 02, 2014 05:12AM) (new)

Thank you to all of you who have already sent me messages in response to the group message last week - I have them all and will be getting back to you asap.

message 3: by GinBee, Founder & Mod (new)

You can find me here https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/3...

Click on my name on the group home screen

Or reply to any group message from me - just put in a tittle of your message so I know it's something to do with the extras coming! (I get a lot of messages!)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.