Cozy Mysteries discussion

Aunt Bessie Believes (Isle of Man #2)
This topic is about Aunt Bessie Believes
Authors needing help > Problems with Aunt Bessie?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diana (new)

Diana Dunn (dianaxdunn) | 49 comments I'm really not trying to sell this book to anyone, but I'm appealing to anyone who has purchased it. I've had a reviewer complain about missing pages in his Kindle edition of the book. If you've purchased this book, PLEASE let me know if there are any problems with it.

I've been through the file a dozen times, checked it repeatedly on Kindle previewer and bought a copy myself and cannot find any problems with it.

Without specifics (which ereader he or she was using and where the problem occurred) I can't figure out what happened and I can't fix it.

So, if you've bought the book and you've had any problems, PLEASE get in touch with me, here on Goodreads or at: help27@dianaxarissa.com.

THANK YOU!

message 2: by Irene (new) - added it

Irene Sauman | 164 comments Diana, I read both Aunt Bessies within the past week or so and found nothing missing. Perhaps the reviewer fell asleep for a few moments and lost the thread or clicked the next page button several times:) By the way, well done on moving her from the inheritance romance to the earlier cozies. Looking forward to the next.

message 3: by Diana (new)

Diana Dunn (dianaxdunn) | 49 comments Irene, I'm so pleased that you read both books and didn't have any problems with them. Your explanation is at least as logical as every other one I've heard! I'm glad you enjoyed Bessie in her cozies. I'm excited about the next one as well. I don't have an exact date, but it should be October…thanks for your comments!

Kaye (momgee) | 862 comments Just finished the 2nd Aunt Bessie and really enjoyed it, however, I would like to see a better sense of place in the story.

Mystereity Reviews (mystereity) Sounds like he had a downloading issue. I would tell him to delete the book from his Kindle and re-download it.

message 6: by Irene (new) - added it

Irene Sauman | 164 comments A sensible suggestion!

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana Dunn (dianaxdunn) | 49 comments I get busy writing and I miss a bunch of comments! Hi everyone!

Kaye, I'm glad you are enjoying Bessie. I'm always trying to balance my natural inclination to talk endlessly about the island with the need to keep the story moving along. I will see what I can do in future books to improve the sense of place without wandering too far from the plot!

Tammy, I hope that's all it was. I've asked him to get in touch to get more information about the problem, but so far he hasn't done so. As yet no one else has complained, though, so I'm hoping it was just a downloading issue for him and there is nothing wrong with the file!

Thank you all for your input. I hope you are enjoying spending time with Bessie as much as I am!