Warriors {Re-opened!} discussion

Character Creation > Loner Creation

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 164 comments Mod
Name:
Joining a Clan:
Personality:
Appearance:
Mate/Crush:
Kits:
Family:
History:
Other:

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (new)

(C) Birdsong231

NAME: Leo
JOINING A CLAN: No
PERSONALITY: Friendly; kind; calm; dedicated;
APPEARANCE: A light brown tabby tom with light green eyes.
MATE/CRUSH: None.
KITS: None.
FAMILY:
- Bright (Mother; alive; loner; 78 moons; open, ask first)
- Ivan (Father; alive; loner; 83 moons; open, ask first)
- Cloudy (Brother; alive; loner; 47 moons; open, ask first)
- Filly (Sister; alive; loner; 47 moons; open, ask first)
HISTORY: Normal life. Leo has never really gotten into a physical fight, but he has the training from his mother and father just in case.
OTHER: An old charrie that needs to be developed.

message 3: by Willow, Woo Hoo! Group REBOOT! (last edited Jul 18, 2018 04:05PM) (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 100 comments Mod
Name: Russet

Join A Clan?:
Uh.... No. (Ha. Don't be so sure, mister.... *evil laugh*)

Appearance:
Russet, with his bright fur the color of his namesake, warm amber eyes, and powerful build makes him very... popular. His fur is almost as orange as a flame in the light, and his eyes are often filled with warmth. But his good looks hide the menacing character underneath, and his claws alone are sharp enough to shred an unsuspecting cat.

Picture:

description

Personality:
While many assume he is kind like his friend Tawny, Russet is quite the opposite. Where she is cool and collected, Russet relies on his anger to fuel him in times of need. He is brash, and often does things without thinking. He can be trickily sweet, and often ends up with at least one she-cat interested in him wherever he goes. Russet's tends to use kindness to deceive others, and is the very definition of trickery. However, he is very protective of his friend Tawny, and will do anything for her.

Crush/Mate:
None, although he does tend to... take advantage of the she-cats who fancy him.

Kin:
Dead.

History:
Before everything went to DarkClan, Russet was a happy kit. He spent his days running around fields with his mother and two sisters, and learned to hunt by the time he was 4 months old. Russet felt free, and he thought that nothing could go wrong.

Until everything did.

His father had left his mother when he learned she bore his kits, but he returned, determined to see them. However, he was cruel, and Russet's mother did not want him to see them. He struck her down like it was nothing, and Russet barely managed to escape him. He did not know what became of his sisters, but he ran as far as he could, never looking back at his dying mother or cruel father or his helpless sisters. Russet left a small part of himself as he fled.

Russet never stopped running. He was constantly on the move, constantly alone. He faced many dangers such as foxes, floods, and rouges. Then one day he met Tawny.

She was just a small scrap of fur, obviously starving, but Russet could not help but take pity on her. She reminded him of his sisters, and he felt an obligation to protect her when he could not protect them. He helped her hunt, and the two of them quickly became friends.

They met many dangers, faced many foes, but through it all, they stuck together. Even though every fight took a bit of his heart away, and every she-cat he met took a bit of morality, Tawny managed to keep him grounded. And stopped him from killing every cat that ever lived.

message 4: by Willow, Woo Hoo! Group REBOOT! (new)

Name:
Tawny

Join A Clan?:
Suuuuuuuure! *sharpens claws*

Appearance:
With her beautiful white and orange coat, wide green eyes, and soft pink nose, Tawny is a beauty. With her slender build, delicate paws, and fur that almost appears red in the sun, she is a sight to behold. However, like her friend Russet, her beauty hides a fierce, feral creature. Her small paws guard long, slender claws and her long pelt hides muscle and powerful haunches. While Russet was made for brute strength, Tawny was built for graceful moves, and is deadly when it comes to close combat.

Picture:

description

Personality:
Tawny is the ice to Russet's fire. She is calm and collected even in the most harrowing situations, and will never hesitate in any matter. She relies on knowledge and facts alone to govern her decisions, and often sets asides her emotions. Tawny finds that it is easier to observe the world with a cold heart rather than a warm one. However, she is very loyal, and once she brings someone in it is very hard for her to let them out.

Crush/Mate:
None. She's not really interested at the moment.

Kin:
Unknown

History:
Tawny did not know her parents for long.

Two moon after she was born, still in need of her mother's milk, a terrible storm wrecked the barn they were hiding in, causing her mother and siblings to be swept away in a massive flood. Tawny barely survived herself, and managed to survive off of little scraps and rotting prey left from the devastation.

When she was 6 moons old she met Russet, already striking at the young age of 12 moons. He helped her, and they quickly came to trust each other. They traveled together, hunted together, and had each others backs in fights with rouges. They went through terrible things together, and both of them were haunted by their pasts, but they became each others family.

Many times Russet would disappear, but Tawny knew he would always returned. She had no stake on him, and she knew what he did when he was gone, but she never chastised him. No, she simply became cold, wishing to be able to feel that way towards others. But she found that the flood so many moons ago had washed away whatever hope she had of being... normal.

Tawny supposed it was perfect that she stayed with Russet. He could not stick with commitment, and she was incapable of it. They were each other's only friend. They became vicious creatures together, Russet a raging fire and Tawny a blue, collected flame. They were equally dangerous in completely different ways and she has come to love it.

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (new)

Tawny's picture is so cute!!

message 6: by Willow, Woo Hoo! Group REBOOT! (new)

Ty! I love it so much :3

message 7: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 45 comments Could I make a crush for Russet?

message 8: by Willow, Woo Hoo! Group REBOOT! (new)

Sagestar ( Most active person ever) wrote: "Could I make a crush for Russet?"

Sure! :P

message 9: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 45 comments Yay!

message 10: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 45 comments Name - Peppermint
Age - 29 moons
Gender - Female

Appearance - White with black swirled stripes, red swirls up legs and tail. Amber eyes that fade into an orange color. Doesn't care that she's beautiful.

Join a clan -
Those spoiled cats? Uh... No

Personality - She doesn't really care for other cats, doesn't care that she is attractive. She doesn't flirt, and Russet is the only Tom that matches her black fire. She tends to lie a lot. The cats she cares about are Russet and Sky, Russet her crush, Sky her best friend.
Sky isn't as evil as Peppermint, but I wouldn't call her nice.
This is what Sky is...😑
This is what Peppermint is...😠
Haha, that's all for Peppermint's personality.

History - Her mother tossed her outside of a Fox's den, not wanting to care for Peppermint...
" Mommy! Wait,Mommy! " I called as she rushed away after throwing me by a hole.
" Shut up, you useless scrap! " Mother called back, tossing some stocks into the hole, I heard a growl.
" Mommy! " I called, she turned, hope flickered in my heart. She just threw more stones into the hole.
" Mommy! " I said one more time, then everything went dark.
" W,who are you! " I said, staring up the white kit on me.
" Sky" the strange kit replied, hopping off.
"Why are alone?" I asked Sky.
" Parents died" Sky replied, brushing dust off her pelt.
" Oh, I'm sorry" I said, turning my head from her.
" Oh, don't be, they didn't help anyway" Sky said, giving me a vole.
" Why are you alone? " She asked, taking a bite of her mouse.
" My, my mother threw into a Fox's den" I replied, ducking my head.
" She said I was worthless" I said, looking u to her.
" Oh, I'm sorry." Sky said, patting my head.
" Eh, don't be" I said, grinning.
Sky grinned back, I knew we were already closer than a branch to a leaf, I just knew.

Crush: Russet
Mate: Former is Raven.

Other: Raven was just pretending to be hers, he was actually Sky's mate.

message 11: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 45 comments Is Peppermint approved????

message 12: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (new)

Ack, I forgot I was a mod here. And yes, she's approved.

message 13: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 45 comments Yay!!!!