Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Hysteria (Dystopia #2)
This topic is about Hysteria
Adding New Books > Book added without cover image

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Ergo (anthonyergo) | 6 comments Hi,

I have just added my book but for some reason the cover image didn't upload.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Anthony

message 2: by Melaslithos (new)

Melaslithos | 1357 comments Can you please post a link to your cover image?

message 4: by Melaslithos (new)

Melaslithos | 1357 comments Done.

Also, please DO NOT include any reviews in the description.

Here is what the librarian manual says on this subject:

"The description field is for entering a summary of the work. The best description to enter is one found on the back cover or on the dust jacket of the book. If the book does not have a summary listed anywhere on the cover or pages, you can copy a description from a different edition or an outside source, such as the publisher's website or Wikipedia. You may also write your own description; however, please avoid editing descriptions that are already in place and summarize the work sufficiently.

The description can be a couple of sentences or paragraphs describing the content of the book. It should be a generic summary and should NOT include reviews or personal feelings (i.e. "This is a book about sisters. It was good. You should read it"). The summary should also NOT contain any important spoilers such as mentions of characters deaths, how the book ends, major twists or other information that would spoil the story for those who have not read it.

The description field should not include any images or links to external sites.

Descriptions copied from an outside source, such as Wikipedia, should contain a short citation stating where the summary originated from. "

message 5: by Anthony (new)

Anthony Ergo (anthonyergo) | 6 comments Thanks, and no problem - I know for future!