Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3) Crash into You discussion

help please!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict I just have a question about this series. Do you need to read the other two books in the series before reading Crash into you? Would it be better for me to read the other two books first?

Please help!

Emergency8 it will help you as there are a few referances you might not get if you havent read the other books

message 3: by Danni (new) - added it

Danni Crash Into You can be read as a standalone novel but to get a good idea of the characters and the subplots you will need to read the other two first, if you are not worried about that than Crash Into You will work fine on its own.

Lori Foster All of the books 100% stand alone. You meet characters from previous books in this book, but not in any way that makes you feel you've missed anything.
I must also say, Katie McGarry has become my favorite author. I LOVE her stories, and they were all excellent -but the newest one, Take Me On, is my all-time fave.
Really, really good books!

Enjoy!

Lori

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict Lori wrote: "All of the books 100% stand alone. You meet characters from previous books in this book, but not in any way that makes you feel you've missed anything.
I must also say, Katie McGarry has become my..."

Thx for the help. Im going to read the first two books first before I read this one. It was just that I didn't even know this was a series when I bought this book until I looked it up on goodreads. Then even though Im one of those crazy bookworms that likes to see the connections between characters and books overtime, I just wanted to know if it would be better to read the first two first before this one. Anyway, Im already planning on buying the first two and I've read the series really soon.

Lori Foster You will LOVE it! I almost envy you the opportunity to read it "new" again. :-)

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict Lori wrote: "You will LOVE it! I almost envy you the opportunity to read it "new" again. :-)"

I know I will. I have a really good feeling about this series and I absolutely know I will love the characters. Just from the blurbs I can tell they are going to be very interesting characters. Can't wait!

Wendy You should read the others first... It's more interesting that way... U will just love it!!!

Courtney A.K.A The Book Addict Ive read them! In order and I absolutely love this series. I havent read Take me on though. But I will soon. My fav in the series would have to be Crash into you.

message 11: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori Dunn you should read the beginning books first but its not necessary. it gives you background on all the secondary characters and Isaiah as well. it will also flesh out this story better for you if you do.

Dakota Ehrhardt the books can stand alone but it also helps if you start from the begining. I accidentally skipped the first book. I can't remember which ine was the first though

Kristen Callihan Does anyone know if/when another book in this series will be released? I really like this series and the author's writing, so I want to read more!

message 14: by Dana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dana She has a new book coming out in May, I think, but I believe its a new series. Not sure if she will go back to this one, although I would love to see these characters again.