What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Willing Hostage
This topic is about Willing Hostage
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Hero/kidnapper's name is Glade. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claire (new)

Claire Bahr | 10 comments She has chronic ulcers and she is kidnapped by a man named Glade who is being pursued. That's all I remember except it was a good book I read about 25 years ago.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

message 3: by Kris (new) - added it

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
Claire, I see a link to Don't Tell by Karen Rose in the header. Is this your book?

message 4: by Claire (new)

Claire Bahr | 10 comments No, not the book I'm looking for. That was on the page when I wrote my question and it stuck like a postage stamp when I posted.

message 5: by Kris (new) - added it

Kris | 36637 comments Mod
No worries. I moved the book link in the header by clicking the small "edit" link on the desktop website (not available on the mobile app).

What's the genre or tone - romantic suspense, mystery, etc.?

Can you tell us more about the main characters - their jobs/skills, is the kidnapper the hero, why does he kidnap her, etc.? Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.

Location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire Bahr | 10 comments I just responded and I guess it didn't go through. That post by Ayshe nailed it. Willing Hostage is the book I was looking for. I'm so amazed that you guys got it overnight when I've hunted this book on numerous occasions. Good job, detectives!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Don't Tell (other topics)
Willing Hostage (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Karen Rose (other topics)