Beta Reader Group discussion

Writing Advice & Discussion > Available for proof reading/editing

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keeley (new)

Keeley (keeley_smith) | 25 comments Hi,

Let me tell you a little about myself so you know who you could potentially be working with.

I've loved writing and reading for as long as I can remember. I wrote my first book when I was 15. I'm not going to lie, it was terrible (A woman had a glass eye and she killed people - see, I told you). I've written books since. I've published my own books and read many other authors work to help them.

I have an English Literature and Language degree and I've just started a editing and proofreading accredited course. Being an author myself I understand that your manuscript is your baby, I respect how much time it takes to write a book, and how long the process is. I want to help with some of that process. :-)

I'm willing to edit and proofread work in exchange for REVIEWS of my upcoming business. I will have a contract drawn up so you understand the conditions and you know your work is in safe hands.

I love reading romance, fantasy, science fiction, crime, thriler, etc.. I will read most things.

Unfortunately, this service isn't for non-fiction as I haven't had experience with editing non-fiction.

Please email me bookfullyyours@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you lovely writers.

message 2: by Keith (new)

Keith Oxenrider (mitakeet) | 1167 comments This is where your post belongs:

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...