Read-Along With Me discussion

The Wicked We Have Done (Chaos Theory, #1)
This topic is about The Wicked We Have Done
AUGUST BOTM > The Wicked We Have Done

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

The Wicked We Have Done is our New Adult August BOTM! This is the thread to discuss the novel as if we all were buddy reading with each other so make sure to cover spoilers with html

Synopsis

Evalyn Ibarra never expected to be an accused killer and experimental prison test subject. A year ago, she was a normal college student. Now she’s been sentenced to a month in the compass room—an advanced prison obstacle course designed by the government to execute justice.

If she survives, the world will know she’s innocent.

Locked up with nine notorious and potentially psychotic criminals, Evalyn must fight the prison and dismantle her past to stay alive. But the system prized for accuracy appears to be killing at random.

She doesn’t plan on making friends.

She doesn’t plan on falling in love, either.

Gretchen Mary | 5 comments I just finished reading this book. It is a fairly quick read I would say. Let me know if you agree. Some of the review I glanced at before I decided out of the three book of the month options to read said that if you like Divergent you will like this book. Do any of you that read this agree? I think that it follows the "survival dome" feeling of the Hunger Games more than anything in Divergent. I enjoyed the book and I think I will read her next one when it comes out. I also think this one is a little risque for younger teenagers and wouldn't suggest the kids that read Divergent to necessarily read this. I teach 6th graders and think it's a bit too sexy for them!

message 3: by Connie (new)

Connie (faeriewings) | 481 comments @Gretchen I'm planning to read this book later in the month! It is categorized as "New Adult," which I think is for a slightly older audience than "Young Adult," haha. Thanks for the comments :)