The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) The Ruby Circle question

The Ruby Circle Predictions (For those finished with Silver Shadows! )
Shayna Gier Shayna (last edited Jul 31, 2014 10:46PM ) Jul 31, 2014 10:40PM
I thought it would be fun to hear predictions of what will be in tRC! post your predictions/hopes here!

My predictions:

The alchemists have Jill, and have no plans to hurt her, but will use her to try to get Lissa to release sydney

Sydney will convince Adrian to leave court to look for Jill with the help of human magic

Rose and dimitri will either get engaged or married

Jill will attempt to free herself causing more trouble than if she stayed put

After the family law has been signed, which will be after Jill is returned safe and sound, Christian and Lissa will get married. Likely at the end of the book

We will see the ex-alchemists from re-education again, as well as a host of Marcus's merry men, as the rebel alchemist- both known and those inside the network- and Alchemists go to war against the moroi and Sydney over Jill.

Chantel will prove to be a powerful magic user and ally to Sydney in said war.

I definitely want Rose and Dimitri to find a loophole and be able to have children.
But I agree with what was already said,
I love the idea of the ex-alchemists group taking over the Alchemists. It would be great.

The idea that the ex-Alchemists will take over the responsebility is god in theory, but come on, they are this smal little group, and what kind of power will they have compared to the old Alchemist, with knowledge and friends and allyes in higher places. It may not be imposibel in the long run, but it's cind of a long shot that they just will "take over".
And the girl that came by may wery whel be Alicia, and if it is, she, or the Alchemist, is the highest pocebility of the one to have taken Jill. and if you dont remember, the girl went into the bathroom, probably looking for something to use for a locater spell.
Sydney is probably not going to do someting crazy in the begining of the book, but she most definitely will be using some magic, someting Lissa, Rose and the rest of the Moroi and Damphirs will have to get use'd to.
Wolfe is also something of about, i'm just saying. All those stories about things that happened way back.
Zoe just might change her mind about where to aligne herself, and turns out to be a good informant, for a while. No way would Sydney lett her stay there if she comes for help.

Is it too bad if I suddenly and stupidly hope for a baby on the way?

Bruni Cizmic no. thats also my wish
Sep 07, 2014 10:21AM · flag
Evelyn Hilu I want baby´s Sydrians
Oct 23, 2014 11:58AM · flag

deleted member Aug 12, 2014 10:21AM   0 votes
Just finished silver shadows, and am full of the feels.( syderian happyness, jill is missing no :/ )
Love youre ideas. I agree I think alicia will be back,and all am excepting from the book: lots of surprises, sassyness,ms teriwilger,ex alchimist and witches unite against the stuffy alchimist. Action,drama, ++++
Also, am very curios about the adrian plotline.Thinking it will be something that will effect all spirit users not just adrian.

hoping we get more ruby circle info soon, february is too loong to wait :/

Shayna wrote: "I thought it would be fun to hear predictions of what will be in tRC! post your predictions/hopes here!

My predictions:

The alchemists have Jill, and have no plans to hurt her, but will use her t..."

Here is the summary When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world.

My predictions:

For one former nemesis is a really big hint. I think it has something to do with the girl that visited Adrian's apartment back in Palm Springs. Trey had said that the girl was blond and has glasses. In Indigo Spell they had that witch Alicia to deal with. She had blond hair and glasses. Her and Sydney fought and burned down Ms. Terwilliger house and she got away. I think that MAYBE Alicia teamed up with the alchemist to get to Jill.

"Sydney will convince Adrian to leave court to look for Jill with the help of human magic" I think that Sydney will leave but I also think that she slip out when Adrian is asleep or somewhere else; I don't think she would use magic on him, I mean they are married now.

"Rose and Dimitri will either get engaged or married" While I want that to happen I seriously doubt it will. I mean Jill just went missing and the whole is going to be centered around getting her back.

"Jill will attempt to free herself causing more trouble than if she stayed put" Very Jill like thing to do; she is sisters with Lisa lol

"Chantel will prove to be a powerful magic user and ally to Sydney in said war." I so agree with you! I think that's why the alchemist kept her for so long...even Sheridan (when Sydney told her she was using human magic) said that she didn't think it would happen again. She obviously knew of a human magic wielder.

And one thing that every one seems to be forgetting is Adrian! "Meanwhile, Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world." I think Adrian can talk to the dead or form some sort of connection with them. It would explain why he keeps hearing his aunt (but it doesn't explain why she is being a huge bitch: maybe because she is dead?). But that is going to be a big key in solving a solution for turning Strigoi back to their original form.

I think the one who kidnapped Jill is Alicia - the girl with short blond hair and glasses just like what Trey described- if I am not wrong, she went missing after that clash in indigo spell.

S.L.J. (last edited Sep 03, 2014 04:35AM ) Sep 03, 2014 04:32AM   0 votes
'Old Nemesis'...Nemesis was actually an ancient Greek Titan who speciality was retribution and punishing people whose egos got to big. But in this case I think it's referring to the arch-enemy kind of Nemesis and Adrian said that if Sydney is Sherlock then Alicia is Moriarty. So, yeah, she is defiantly the one who took Jill. And if it wasn't obvious enough, Rose said Jill vanished 'just like magic'.

The Alchemists would never team up with an evil witch so I think she is working alone to get revenge against Sydney who tore up her face and left her to burn. They said they never found her body so obviously she survived. Jill is just the bait to lure Sydney out.

Adrian's part will be about trying to stop himself from completely losing his mind and he's obviously going to find a way to do that because RM would never just let him end up in a rubber room for the rest of his life.

As for Rose and Dimitri's baby? I seriously doubt it. Steph Meyers might completely go against her own canon in order to get Bella pregnant but I don't think RM would do something like that. Maybe they'll adopt or something. Or maybe RM will write a spin-off series about Dhampirs getting pregnant. I think I saw a fan fiction about a Dhampir girl that was experimented on with genetic engineering that allowed her to become pregnant from a human and then gets chased by the strigoi because she holds the key to all Dhampirs being able to reproduce with their own kind but I can't remember what it's called.

I'm hoping we see a coup in the Alchemists camp but I'm not holding my breathe for it. The Alchemists are spread all over the planet and some of them seem to have support from the warriors of light so I doubt Marcus will be able to overthrow them.

I guess we will find out in February.

VA was left with a lot of unanswered questions because RM knew that she'd be writing a spin-off. If Bloodlines is left on a cliffhanger or something, I guess we'll know that she is going to do another.

i kind of feel sydney will sacrifice herself for jill, the alchemists will get her in exchange for jill. then the alchemists will prepare a super bad punishment and so when it is about to happen the gang will come to the rescue.
also jill was taken to close from the voting of the non mandatory family member, so i kind of have the feeling either lisa will marry or she is pregnant i dont know why i kidn of feel it.
maybe rose and dimitri can have a baby with human magic´s help?

Nikita (last edited Aug 08, 2014 06:35AM ) Aug 08, 2014 06:33AM   0 votes
1. Sydney and Adrian leave court to find Jill with the help of Ms. Terwiliger, Trey, Eddie, Angeline and maybe a few others.
2. I think it was Alicia, the witch from Indigo Spell that took Jill out for revenge on Sydney. I don't think it was the Alchemists because they won't risk a war just to get one girl back. Would they?
3. Sydney and Alicia will have a major witch battle and Ms. Terwiliger and coven will fight against some of Alicia's allies, if she has any.
4. Adrian's discovery in spirit will change everything, allowing the dark side effects of spirits to not happen again. Also helps discovers the key to the strigoi vaccine.
5. The Alchemists learn that Sydney is no longer at court and start hunting her down. Big showdown or rather verbal showdown between Sydney and Zoe.
6. I like that idea that Chantel might also be a magic user and help aid Sydney.
7. Jill is found and the law change passes and is forever safe and she and Eddie are offically a couple.
8. I also like the idea that the ex-Alchemists take over the Alchemist group and take changing things

Well not really predictions but just what I would like to be included in the book.
1) As Rose and Dimitri are dhampirs they are not able to have children together but as both of them have been touched by spirit maybe whatever spirit had "cured" within them that also cured that part of the "reproductive system" too :) I mean it's a shame, you know any offsprings of Rose and Dimitri are going to be awesome. So, they have to continue that gene pool :)
2) Moroi Spirit users and human or dhampirs will produce either Moroi or dhampirs. Unlike normal Moroi who will only produce Moroi if they are with another Moroi.
3)Because of 1) Rose eventually gets pregnant and Dimitri and her will marry despite Rose not wanting to get married before the number 2 is in front of her age :)
4) After the Alchemist group is taken down the ex-Alchemists will take over the responsibility of being the group "covering up" for the Morois and dhampirs. I hope Donna Stanton will be in this group too because despite her staunch beliefs she is kind of decent and seem to care about Sydney.
5) The ex-Alchemists will have the option to learn magic as part of their training to be Alchemists. Jaclyn Terwiliger and Sydney will be involved in this.