Warriors {Re-opened!} discussion

Character Creation > TreeClan Creation

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 164 comments Mod
Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Appearance:
Picture:
Mate/Crush:
Kits:
Family:
History:
Other:

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (last edited Sep 14, 2020 01:32PM) (new)

© Birdsong231 [ Hawkfrost♥♥♥ | Shani | Tayah ]

|| Ɲαмε ||
Tigerkit, Tigerpaw, Tigerspirit, Tigerstar

|| Λɡε ||
36 moons
3 years

|| Gεɲɗεя ||
Tom

|| Ҫłαɲ ||
TreeClan

|| Яαɲĸ ||
Kit, apprentice, warrior, deputy, leader (view spoiler)

|| Ƥεяƨөɲαłıŧч ||
Original Tigerstar: (view spoiler)

Tigerstar has the strength of a tiger, but inside, he is corrupted. On the outside, he is a kind, loyal and a good leader...but on the inside, he is a revenge-seeking monster. Birdsong of AirClan, secretly a former mate of Tigerstar, tore his heart out by breaking up with him. And the sight of Bramblestorm with Birdsong builds up his newly found rage and hatred for Birdsong. He no longer cares that he wishes death upon the she-cat he once loved, the she-cat he broke the Warrior Code for and the mother of his kits that he no longer cares for... He no longer remembers the feeling of peace...of happiness...of love... All he knows how is the secret burning desire to see Birdsong, Greystorm and Bramblestorm dead. He still cares deeply about his brother, though.

|| ßяεεɗ ||
Toyger

|| Ɗεƨҫяıρŧıөɲ ||
Tigerstar is a large, handsome golden-brown tabby tom. He has broad shoulders and is quiet hard to defeat. He thinks he's stronger than a dog, but he's not. He's just stronger than your normal warrior. He can be quiet plump in green-leaf. There's a long scar on his flank, but it's hidden and most of the Clan has forgotten about it now.

|| Ƥıҫŧυяε(ƨ) ||

|| Mαŧε ||
Mate: Crush or lover first
Lover: Crush first
Crush: Open, ask first
Former Mate: Birdsong (Alive; AirClan; Hawkfrost)

|| Kıŧƨ ||
Birdsong is expecting his kits, but he wants nothing to do with them.

|| Ƒαмıłч(ßłөөɗ) ||
Littlefire (Mother; alive; TreeClan; open)
Hawkpelt (Father; alive; TreeClan; open)
Lionspirit (Brother; alive; TreeClan; Hawkfrost)

|| Ƒαмıłч(Iɲ-Łαѡƨ) ||
None, since Birdsong and Tigerstar have broken up.

|| Ħıƨŧөяч ||
Tigerkit was a very large kit for his age and his pelt was the most amazing sight any of his Clan had ever seen. They all wondered if he was a tiger in a past life because of his appearance, personality and strength. He has never shown any weakness to anyone but StarClan and himself. When he was an apprentice, he already had the strength of a new warrior. It surprised many cats, but some weren't. His muscles were as hard as stone and a she-cat or two had fallen for him, but it was only because of his handsome appearance.

When he was near to finishing his training, a fox had almost attacked a couple of the queens, but Tigerpaw stopped it. He fought hard and his strength and skill had made him almost unbeatable. It didn't take long for the fox to realize that if he stayed, Tigerpaw would kill it. It ran away, tail between legs and the leader of the Clan, Flamestar, praised him and made him a warrior. Tigerpaw got the name Tigerspirit, after proving his strength and he obviously had the spirit of a tiger.

Moons later, he got his first apprentice. After another few moons, Flamestar made his deputy give up his spot for a different cat. Every cat knew why, but Tigerspirit on the other paw, didn't understand. He didn't ask because it was not his thing to worry about. He already had to take care of an apprentice, so why should he pay any attention to the deputy problem? Flamestar would know what to do.

Once his apprentice became a warrior, Flamestar named Tigerspirit as the new deputy of WinterClan and he almost fainted!

Only three moons later Flamestar died and Tigerspirit became Tigerstar. A few days later, he met that beautiful she-cat, Birdpaw, who he had fallen for the second he laid eyes on her. They both couldn't stop staring at each other at Gatherings and finally he talked to her, completely forgetting that he was leader and he took her to a more private area and he confessed all his feelings that he kept inside for moons and moons. His first thought was, She doesn't love you, Tigerstar...you shouldn't have said anything. But when she said that she felt the same way, he felt like his whole life changed. He quickly asked her if she wanted to meet at the border at sun-high. Of course she said yes. The two cats had a wonderful time together and agreed to meet every couple of days. They couldn't stay away from each other for too long.

After Birdpaw had become Birdsong, they had become mates, and only a few moons later did Birdsong reveal she was pregnant with his kits. When he asked her to join his Clan, she refused. She said she didn't want to leave her brother... Tigerstar felt betrayed, and when he saw Bramblestorm, he narrowed his eyes and turned away from his now former mate. "I guess we part ways, then."
"Wh-what? Tigerstar, wha-"
"Remove yourself from my sight!" He snarled and padded back to his Clan, and into his den. Lionspirit had noticed his brother's emotions, and followed him inside.
"Brother? What's wrong?"
"Lionspirit... She has betrayed me... That foolish she-cat has betrayed me..."
"She? Who's "she"?" Lionspirit was starting to become worried for his brother.
"Birdsong...that traitor dares to choose her brother over me! Lionspirit, I must ask you something."
Lionspirit tipped his head to the side. "What do you need?"
Tigerstar unsheathed his claws. "If you lay eyes upon Birdsong... Greystorm... Or even Bramblestorm... Kill them. They will not have mercy..."

|| Łıĸεƨ ||
- The thought of AirClan's destruction.
- Mouse
- Being with his brother, Lionspirit.

|| Ɗıƨłıĸεƨ ||
- Birdsong
- Bramblestorm
- Greystorm
- AirClan

|| ₩εαĸɲεƨƨεƨ ||
- Fishing
- Swimming

|| Ƨŧяεɲɡŧћƨ ||
- Fighting
- Hunting on land

|| Өŧћεя ||
Birdsong + Bramblestorm + Greystorm = HATE. WANT DEAD.

message 3: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (last edited Aug 15, 2018 08:18PM) (new)

© Birdsong231 [ Hawkfrost♥♥♥ | Shani | Tayah ]

|| Ɲαмε ||
Lionkit, Lionpaw, Lionspirit

|| Λɡε ||
36 moons

|| Gεɲɗεя ||
Tom

|| Ҫłαɲ ||
TreeClan

|| Яαɲĸ ||
Kit, apprince, warrior

|| Ƥεяƨөɲαłıŧч ||
Lionspirit is a soft, yet strong cat. He hardly reveals what he is doing and where he is going, which makes him a very secretive cat. He pays no attention to anyone unless he has to. It's obvious that he's busy doing something else, but as I said before, he's never going to tell you what he's doing. He loves his family and adores his brother. If he was asked the thing he hates most, he would always say 'lying'. It makes him upset and feel untrusted. He cares about almost everyone in his Clan, even the cats he doesn't like. He would die for them, like it or not. He is almost as annoying as his brother, half listening to everything everyone tells him. He's very stubborn and will not back down for anything.

|| ßяεεɗ ||
Maine Coon

|| Ɗεƨҫяıρŧıөɲ ||
Like all Maine Coons, Lionspirit is a large tom. He has hazel eyes and orange fur with light brown splotches, which makes him a blotched tabby. He has a scratch over the bridge of his nose and a long patch of white fur that goes from his chest to his underbelly. His fur is long and soft. When the sun is shining, his eyes seem to turn into a pale orange.

|| Ƥıҫŧυяε(ƨ) ||

|| Ҫяυƨћ ||
Open, ask first. Please remember that he doesn't believe he has time for a mate or kits. It'll be hard to grab his attention.

|| Kıŧƨ ||
None. He feels like he's too busy for kits.

|| Ƒαмıłч(ßłөөɗ) ||
- Tigerstar(Brother; alive; TreeClan; Buck, the Weasel)
- Hawkpelt(Father; alive; TreeClan; open, ask first)
- Littlefire(Mother; alive; TreeClan; open, ask first)

|| Ƒαмıłч(Iɲ-Łαѡƨ) ||
None, since Tigerstar and Birdsong have broken up.

|| Ħıƨŧөяч ||
Lionkit had always looked up to his twin brother, Tigerkit. He felt like he was the best cat in the world.

When they became apprentices, he was a little jealous when Tigerpaw got more attention than him, though he was still unbelievably happy that he, Lionpaw, was Tigerpaw's brother.

When they where coming to the end of their apprenticeship, WhiteClan was attacked by foxes.
"Tigerpaw! The queens!" Lionpaw had barely finished his last two words when his brother had bolted to the nursery and pinned the fox down and started slashing his claws before you could finish saying 'mouse'.

After that attack, Tigerpaw was given his warrior name for taking down a fox by himself. When he saw Lionpaw's sad look, Tigerspirit(Warrior name) asked Flamestar, their leader, to make him a warrior, too.
"I won't be able to sleep properly without by my side," He mewed and smiled down at Lionpaw, soon known as Lionspirit.
"You really didn't have to do that, Brother... I could've waited..." Lionspirit mewed.
"It's true. I could never feel completely happy as being a warrior without my brother by my side..." Tigerspirit murmured and laid his tail on Lionspirit's back.

Moons later, when Tigerspirit had finished training his first apprentice, he was quickly named deputy. The striped warrior nearly fainted, for he never expected to be deputy.

When the next full moon came, Lionspirit suddenly noticed an apprentice staring at his brother, as if she was hypnotized.
I suppose Tigerspirit's handsome, but seriously? He can't be that good looking! Lionspirit rolled his eyes and just kept his eye on the apprentice, who lived in AirClan. Hey, isn't she the kittypet that joined AirClan a few moons ago? How come I've never seen her before? Maybe she's always been hiding in between her Clan-mates. Yeah, that has to be why... That grey cat must be her brother or something.
After the end of the gather, he heard his brother muttering in his sleep, and was also...purring?!
I wonder what he's dreaming about... Kits? He loves those...but he doesn't purr like that around them. Maybe...no. That's not possible... Surely he would've told me he was falling for a she-cat! We've never lied to each other before! Ever since that night, Lionspirit has been trying to find out what his brother has been purring about. But now that Tigerspirit has turned into Tigerstar, it's been much harder for him. After watching Tigerstar for hours beyond hours, he knows it's a she-cat. He had desperately trying to find out who the she-cat is, but he had no luck until one day Tigerstar had asked him to kill Birdsong, Greystorm and Bramblestorm on sight. Lionspirit promised he would, but that is a complete lie. He refuses to kill anyone who does not deserve such a fate, especially for a she-cat carrying kits.

|| Łıĸεƨ ||
-Being with his brother
-Sneaking into other cats personal business
-That he's the brother of a leader

|| Ɗıƨłıĸεƨ ||
-Seeing his Clan-mates hurt
-Being avoided by those he loves
-Eating birds (He thinks they're too pretty)

|| ₩εαĸɲεƨƨεƨ ||
-Talking about his brother
-Gossip
-Lying

|| Ƨŧяεɲɡŧћƨ ||
-Nature
-Fighting
-Fighting for his Clan and his family

|| Өŧћεя ||
Nothing.

message 4: by Anastasia, Super HYPED for group REBOOOOOOOT!!!!! (new)

Anastasia | 161 comments Mod
Name: Summerleaf

Clan: TreeClan

Personality: Extremely loyal to her friends and clan. She is one of those cats that everyone likes, and not just because she heals them. She always does her best to make sure everyone is happy and healthy, the one thing that makes her smile is seeing other cats happy. Although she tries her best to obey rules, if the right cat came along, she might be able to be swayed into a relationship.

Appearance: she has short, soft ginger/caramel fur with a white marking on her lower jaw that extends down her neck. She has striking aqua eyes.

Picture:
Related image

Mate/Crush: OPEN

Kits: NONE

Family:
Mother - Ambertail - OPEN - Alive - Treeclan
Father - Hollowleaf - CLOSED - Deceased - Starclan

History:
when she was a kit, Summerkit was fascinated by the medicine cats ability to heal those who were hurting or sick. She thought it was incredible that they also got to communicate with those in Starclan, and she wanted to speak to her father more than anything. She made it her life's work to become a medicine cat so she could not only help those in need, but also to see her father.

Other: N/A

message 5: by Willow, Woo Hoo! Group REBOOT! (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 100 comments Mod
{Name}
Blossomdawn

{Gender}
She-cat

{Age}
37 moons

{Rank}
Warrior

{Clan}
TreeClan

{Personality}

Blossomdawn is a kind and forgiving cat. She's very energetic and full of energy. She never knows when to stop, and is often talking to others. While she enjoys talking, Blossomdawn finds it hard to trust others with her actual feelings and tends to keep her emotions hidden. Her sweet, crazy demeanor is a mask for the insecure cat inside. While she is a peaceful cat, she will defend her clan and abides by the warrior code.

{Appearance}

Image result for brown cat

{Current Apprentice/Mentor}
► None

{Trained Apprentices}
⓵ Cinderstrike (Mine!)

{Former Mentor}
► ?

{Mate/Crush}
► Open

{Kits}
N/A

{Family}
⓵Lilypool - Mother (Open)
⓶Sharptail- Father - Deceased

{History}
Blossomdawn was always a chatterbox. Since there weren't many kits her age when she was young she often followed around warriors and apprentices alike, talking about things at random. She was easily distracted, but often came out of her dream realm when it came to play fighting. When she began her apprenticeship she found that she was quick to learn new moves, and was good enough at hunting. Although Blossomdawn was not the best at following her mentor's instructions and had a tendency to daydream, she was an alright apprentice and upheld the warrior code. Now that she's a warrior she does whatever she can to help, and although she's still a chatterbox she'll do whatever she can to make the rest of the clan happy.

{Other}
N/A

message 6: by Willow, Woo Hoo! Group REBOOT! (new)

Willow (wigglewigglewiggle) | 100 comments Mod
{Name}
Cinderkit Cinderpaw Cinderstrike

{Gender}
She-cat

{Age}
29 moons

{Rank}
Warrior

{Clan}
TreeClan

{Personality}
Cinderstrike is a kind and generous cat who is always looking out for others. Although she's a bit shy, she's never afraid to speak up for what's right, a trait she got from her mentor, Blossomdawn. Cinderstrike is a fast thinker and can find a solution to almost any problem. She's always looking for new things to do and has always loved the thrill of hunting.

{Appearance}

description

{Current Apprentice/Mentor}
► None

{Trained Apprentices}
⓵ None

{Former Mentor}
► Blossomdawn

{Mate/Crush}
► None yet

{Kits}
⓵ None yet

{Family}
⓵ Snowtail - Father - Alive (Open)
⓶ Sunfur - Mother - Deceased

{History}
When she was young, Cinderstrike's mother was hit by a monster during a patrol. The early loss of her mother affected her greatly and left her a quiet and distant kit. While the other queens in the nursery did raise her, Cinderstrike preferred to stay away from the other kits, instead wandering through the camp and following her father around.
When it came time for her to become an apprentice, Cinderstrike was surprised by the mentor chosen for her; Blossomdawn, a new, energetic and talkative warrior who was often distracted. Although she'd expected to hate her apprenticeship, she found that while Blossomdawn encouraged her to be outgoing and helped her learn, Cinderstrike also assisted her in staying focused.
By the end of her apprenticeship, the two cats were good friends and realized how much they'd really helped each other.

{Other}
None

message 7: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 45 comments Please do NOT use my template

Name *//* Hawkflare
Hawk for his speed and Flare for his alertness

Age *//* 34 Moons

Gender *//* Tom/Male/M

Personality *//* Alert; Unique; Friendly; Sarcastic.

History *//* " No!!!! Flight! " Flight, no she couldn't have,why didn't the monster see her? Flight was his only sister!
" It's okay,it's going to be alright " His mother tried to comfort him. Hawk refused to be comforted, his heart has been broken into a million pieces. "Flight" He whispered. 😭. He dropped his head as his mother took him to the den,his older brother following. Badger( His brother) left, they were hungry,he was hunting. He came back what felt like FOREVER later.
" Flight would of liked this vole. " Hawk sighed.
" No one day it! " He declared.
" We won't Hawk" His mother replied.
Badger took Hawk,to a place the smelled like cats.
" Where is this? " Hawk asked,tilting his head a little.
" Treeclan Territory " Replied Badger, not looking at Hawk.
" Stay here" Said Badger, padding a territory mark.
" Why?! " Wailed Hawk.
" They take you somewhere safe" Replied Badger, dashing off.
And I sat there.

" A kit! " A cat meowe, a tabby picked him up an took him to Treeclan camp.
" I am Barkpelt" the tabby said.
" I am Hawk" Replied Hawk.
" You'll need a warrior name" Grunted Barkelt.
" Like... "
" Hawkkit"
" Cool! "
" Where is your mother? "
" I don't know. "
Hawk stumbled, rendering Black, his mother has great, he missed her.
" Well this can be your mother" Barkpelt said, rubbing against a pearl white shecat.
" I am Doeheart" The pearl white shecat replied, in a sweet soft,gentle voice.

Appearance *//* Red with black stripes, emerald blue eyes. Tall,lean, and sleek.

Mate *//* Open( Good luck, he believe a mate will remind of Flight)
Crush *//* Open

Family --
Mother " Black " Open, alive, loner.
Father " Shade " Open,alive, kittypet.
Brother " Badger " Open, Starclan.
Sister " Flight " Open, Starclan.

Other : None

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (new)

Approved

message 9: by Stormy Summer (new)

Stormy Summer (skycloudskystar) | 45 comments Thanks

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (new)

Lionspirit has been updated.

message 11: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), BBBiiirrrdddsssooonnnggg (new)

Tigerstar has been updated.