Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Under My Heel (The Kurtherian Gambit, #6)
This topic is about Under My Heel
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Under My Heel [Aug 8, 2018]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new)

Jenna Kathleen (jennakathleen) | 4603 comments Mod
Aug 8th.

Choko (chokog) | 7711 comments So I just started this. It is the usual fare and we are going to be dealing with the big brother Evil who is left alive...

Choko (chokog) | 7711 comments So they are getting closer and closer to starting the space ship portion of the program. I like BA, but the repetition is quite a bit...

message 4: by Timelord Iain, Tech Support (new) - rated it 4 stars

Timelord Iain | 17961 comments Mod
Sounds like you're coming around to my thoughts on the series... I'll be starting this soon... we're only 1 book after this away from space, I think... that's when this first arc ends...

Choko (chokog) | 7711 comments Ooo, good! We need something new...

message 6: by Timelord Iain, Tech Support (new) - rated it 4 stars

I burned through this book at work last night... all the elements i lightly complained about before are really starting to grate on me... but the developments in the story really intrigue me...

(view spoiler)

Choko (chokog) | 7711 comments Haha! I thought the same thing about those chicks! I am glad I was wrong... Although I was a bit upset about loosing the one guy, I was also happy to see he is willing to loose guys. Also, I am invested in the storyline at this point and I do want to know what happens... So let's see how it goes 😀

message 8: by Timelord Iain, Tech Support (new) - rated it 4 stars

If the books weren't so short, I'd have abandoned by now... and if I wasn't getting them from you ;)

Luckily, so far they've all been 3-4hrs at 2x speed

Choko (chokog) | 7711 comments Exactly! I think also, they are a good break, at least for me, since I have been reading a lot of kindle books, and all of them are above 600 pages, so it has been taking me a long time to read them...