The Realms discussion

male > Kitsune

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
add and take away what you need and remember kitsune's can achieve their tales, they have 9 but start off small before you go big

Name:
Nickname(s):

Specie's:
wings:
wing span:
Appearance:
Personality:

History:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Dislikes:
Family:

Relationship Status:
Crush/Bf/Gf:

Other:

message 2: by sage (last edited Nov 21, 2014 05:49PM) (new)

sage nαmє: Casey Aplin
αppєαrαncє αgє: 17
rєαl αgє: 174
bírthdαч: March 18
gєndєr: Male
sєхuαlítч: Bisexual
rєlαtíσnshíp stαtus: N/A
crush: N/A
spєcíєs: Kitsune
¨'°÷•..××,.•´¨'°÷•..§§.•´'°÷•..××,.•´¨'°÷•..§§.•´¨'°÷•..××,.•´¨'°÷•..§§.•´¨'°÷•..××,.•´¨'°÷•..§
description
pєrsσnαlítч: Casey is very shy, but when threatened, he's extremely dangerous. Once you get to know him, he's very talkative and playful. He's sometimes cocky and he loves to laugh. He can be mysterious and quiet, but only when he has to be.
fєαrs:
✘ Water
✘ Absolute Dark
✘ Lightning

hσbbíєs:
✘ Drawing
✘ Flirting
✘ Reading

hαbíts:
✘(Nervous Habit) Running a hand through his hair
✘ Licking his teeth

líkєs:
✘ Dancing
✘ Stargazing
✘ Climbing Trees

díslíkєs:
✘ Red Lights
✘ Infuriating Personalities
✘ Night

§.•´¨'°÷•..××,.•´'°÷•..§§.•´'°÷•..××,.•´'°÷•..§§.•´¨'°÷•..××,.•´¨'°÷•..§§.•´'°÷•..××,.•´¨'°÷•..§
pσwєrs:
✘ Super-fast reflexes
✘ EXTREMELY intelligent

§.•´¨'°÷•..××,.•´'°÷•..§§.•´'°÷•..××,.•´'°÷•..§§.•´¨'°÷•..××,.•´¨'°÷•..§§.•´'°÷•..××,.•´¨'°÷•..§
description
нaιr: Pale
eyeѕ: Gold
нeιgнt: 6'1
нíѕtσrч: Casey was born alone. He was abandoned when he was just a little kid, and never found his family. He once found a person named Leo and instantly fell in love with him. One day, Leo went missing and Casey never saw him again. Now he just walks around trying to blend in.
fαмílч: Deceased~?
αccєnt: Australian

message 3: by *RoseyCheeksReviews*, the only me is me. are you sure the only you is you? (new)

*RoseyCheeksReviews* (roseycheeksreviews) | 1388 comments Mod
awesome job you two :)!