Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Rocked (Black Light, #1)
This topic is about Rocked
Serieses! > Multiple-author series - is it possible?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bene (jbeneauthor) | 18 comments I own 'Black Collar Press' with Livia Grant and our Black Light series has multiple books in it, but I wasn't sure if they could all be linked together in a series. Here is the full list if someone is able to help!

Prequel to Black Light - Infamous Love
Black Light #1 - Rocked
Black Light #2 - Exposed (has old cover)
Black Light #3 - Valentine Roulette
Black Light #4 - Black Light: Cuffed
Black Light #5 - Black Light: Suspended
Black Light #6 - Black Light: Rescued
Black Light #7 - Black Light: Roulette Redux

Thank you for everything you do!

message 2: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 45459 comments Mod
Do these books all have characters in common, or just a theme?

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bene (jbeneauthor) | 18 comments There are characters throughout the books. "Black Light" is a BDSM club opened by the menage trio that comes out of Infamous Love. Each book introduces a new couple through the club and follows their story, but the central characters are there and then each subsequent book has references / appearances from the others. :) We're really proud of the world!

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

Thanks for clarifying.

The series already partly existed; I added the missing books and made some edits to keep things in line with Goodreads policies. Also, according to Amazon, you have 4 & 5 reversed. I went with the order on Amazon for now.

https://www.goodreads.com/series/1992...

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bene (jbeneauthor) | 18 comments Sorry! I was doing it from memory! Thank you for helping us! <3

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

No worries. I thought that might be the case, which is why I went with Amazon's order.