Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 16459 comments Mod
The Fall 2014 Group Reads Polls will open August 1! The categories are:

Modern Literary "Biggies"
First Book in a Cozy Mystery Series
Fairy Tale Retellings

Voting will be open until the end of the Goodreads day on August 14th.

Click on "comments and details" to get to the book links to learn more about the titles.

Navigate to the polls on the right of the group home page or click here: Polls

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen Death of a Gossip Death of a Gossip (Hamish Macbeth, #1) by M.C. Beaton byM.C. Beaton This is # 1 of (Hamish Macbeth #1)series set in Scotland. I have wanted to read them all starting with this one. this will get me going if it wins.

message 3: by Sandy (new)

Karen wrote: "Death of a GossipDeath of a Gossip (Hamish Macbeth, #1) by M.C. BeatonbyM.C. Beaton This is # 1 of (Hamish Macbeth #1)series set in Scotland. I have wanted to read them all starting with..."

This is not a nomination thread, Karen. The nominations have been made and can be seen if you click on "Polls" in the post above or on the right side of the home page. You can go there to vote for your choices.

message 4: by Sandy (new)

Just a reminder - the polls for the fall group reads will close at the end of the Goodreads day on Thursday, 8/14 (tomorrow). If you haven't voted yet and have an interest in helping to choose the three group reads books, be sure to do so today or tomorrow!

message 5: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7793 comments heyyy - 2 books I actually voted for are winning - lol!

message 6: by Sandy (new)

The polls are closed, and the Fall 2014 Group Reads have been chosen:

1. Modern Literary "Biggies" - All the Light We Cannot See

2. First Book in a Cozy Mystery Series - A is for Alibi

3. Fairy Tale Retellings - Red