What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Acheron (Dark-Hunter, #14)
This topic is about Acheron
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED a mistreated boy god is sent away and ends up being used by his uncle as a prostitute who can be severely abused because as a god, he can regenerate himself [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Butler | 4 comments I think this is a type of erotic romance novel. It involved gods and begins with a family where the father rules the land. The father has one son and I think his wife's son and there's a daughter. The wife's son is mistreated and when the father dies, he is sent away with his uncle while I think the favored son then rules. The daughter, who loved her mistreated brother, writes to him but never hears back. She goes to the relatives who took him and discovers he was stripped of his god powers, except the godly power of regeneration, and has been making a fortune for his uncle all this time by being sold like a prostitute to people who can be as vicious with him as they want as he will suffer but then regenerate. The sister steals him and gets him onto a ship to take him away. This is all the beginning of the book and I stopped reading at that point and now can't figure out the title or author of this book. It was fairly well written and I think by a pretty popular author--whoever that author is! I now stop what I am doing every ten minutes to search different places online for this book. If some kind person could give me back my time I would be eternally grateful. Thanks for any help! (Don't judge me! I MUST see him saved!)

message 2: by caracal-eyes (last edited Jul 31, 2014 10:05PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

caracal-eyes | 134 comments Acheron by Sherrilyn Kenyon?
Then again...maybe not. But some elements were quite similar.
Will look for a better match, if that's not the one.

message 3: by Melinda (new)

Melinda Butler | 4 comments Thank you so much, caracal-eyes! It is indeed "Acheron" by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Any differences were the things I mis-remembered after searching for the book for so long. You're my hero for the day!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Acheron (other topics)