YA Book Club! discussion

BOTM > August 2nd BOTM- Hush,Hush

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I really want to read this book

message 2: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (last edited Aug 01, 2014 05:44AM) (new)

Julia Wang (liamalfoy) | 4169 comments Mod
Me too! Though. I'll get the chance when we start the buddy read!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

message 4: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new)

;)

message 5: by Väre (new)

Väre (nellyjaww) Read it... And loving it ;)

message 6: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new)

Cool! I've heard good things about it! ;)

message 7: by Ubah (new)

Ubah (theironfeyrules) Julie wrote: "Me too! Though. I'll get the chance when we start the buddy read!"

Hey i'v read the book it was pretty good. I have a question what is buddy read and what is BOTM mean?

message 8: by Julia, Guilty for not going on goodreads that much... (new)

Ubah wrote: "Julie wrote: "Me too! Though. I'll get the chance when we start the buddy read!"

Hey i'v read the book it was pretty good. I have a question what is buddy read and what is BOTM mean?"

A buddy read is when you choose a "buddy" or "buddies" and read a book together and talk about it! BOTM stands for Book of The Month!

message 9: by Ubah (new)

Ubah (theironfeyrules) Julie wrote: "Ubah wrote: "Julie wrote: "Me too! Though. I'll get the chance when we start the buddy read!"

Hey i'v read the book it was pretty good. I have a question what is buddy read and what is BOTM mean?"..."

Thanks

message 10: by Michellle (new)

Michellle | 107 comments Oh! I'm currently reading the third book in the hush,hush series. I love them! I can't wait to finish it and order the last book in the series!

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 10 comments Hello guys! I read the whole series it's great! I love it. I don't wanna spoil anything so i'm not gonna say anything else.

message 12: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 10 comments In the beginning maybe, try reading after 50 pages or so. And you might haaate the second one but the third and last ones are great.