Hᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ Wᴀʀ {ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

General > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by corina (new)

corina (molteneyes) Welcome to everyone! Introduce yourselves here.

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ』 (wickling) | 3 comments
Call me Sexy, or T.A.R.D.I.S. I would rather not state my birth date, although some of you are welcome to guess. I've always been bad at autobiographies and such so...here it goes:

1) I'm a die hard fan of the following - My Little Pony, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Grimm, Once Upon A Time, Lost Girl, Teen Wolf, Buffy The Vampire Slayer & Angel, Charmed and Creepypastas.

2) Shipper of Ships! Sterek & Destiel

3) I am Omnisexual. What is that, many ask. Many ask if it includes animals or plants... So to them I say "Men, women, transsexuals, hermaphrodites, grey wall-eyed ponies, blue phone boxes, floating heads, trees from Cheem, genderless gelatinous blobs...I don't care if you are a heterosexual male, a homosexual female, a bisexual succubus, a non-binary asexual, a pansexual timelord, an omnisexual fixed point in time, or a saphiosexual consulting detective, a sexually confused fallen angel, if I like you, I like you." Which contains references to some of my beloved fandoms. Although it is a joke, basically, I have no romantic or sexual boundaries. Chew on that and think of it as you will. Also, if you can correctly guess all the fandoms and characters referenced, I'll give you a free poptart and knight you as part of Luna's Regime.

4)I still love young adult fiction - The Percy Jackson Series, and even some children books as I adore Bunnicula. I also attempt at writing stories although the beginning of the story is always a true struggle making it nearly impossible to get out my ideas.

5)I have three Youtube Channels.... Which really suck.

6) I ADORE ginger boys. I love British, Irish, Scottish and Australian Accents.

*Bonus Thing-a-Ma-Gigie - Feel free to guess my sex and gender, but also feel free to refer to me by whatever gender pronoun you feel like - he, she, ze, it...after all I'm just a big blue phone box.

Hᴇᴀᴠᴇɴʟʏ Wᴀʀ {ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread