Books, Blogs, Authors and More discussion

Archive blog stuff > Featuring indie/self-pub authors on my blog!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kira (new)

Kira (kiratregoning) | 12 comments I thought this was the appropriate section, but please let me know if I'm wrong.

For the month of August, I'm featuring indie/self-pub/small press authors once a week on my blog, Fantastical Reads (fantasticalreads.wordpress.com). If I get enough interest, I'll post more frequently, and if I REALLY get interest, I'll extend into September.

Each author post will include information about the author, their books, and authors will answer a couple of questions about their books and publishing.

If you're interested, please EMAIL ME at fantasticalreads@gmail.com

REQUIREMENTS:
1. You must be a fantasy, sci-fi, or historical fiction author. No exceptions.
2. You must be indie/self-pub/small press.
3. You must have published at least one book, either in paperback or ebook.
4. You must email me at the email provided above. If you message me or reply to this chain asking to be included, I will direct you to email me.

If you're interested, email and I'll send you the questions! Slots are first come, first serve. There are 31 slots for August (one post possible per day if I get enough submissions).

Thanks!

message 2: by Josh (new)

Josh Mitchell (wickid_pissa) | 15 comments I would love to be featured. My new novel "The Dude Who Did Dictionaries" is now available on Amazon via Kindle Direct as a KDP Selection - www.amazon.com/dp/B00M0DUI8Y