Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Sleepless Beauty (Someone Else's Fairytale, #6)
This topic is about Sleepless Beauty
Serieses! > Correct this listing please?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 28 comments Hi, can someone please edit this listing so that I can claim this as my book? The last name is misspelled-it should read E.M. Tippetts, not E.M. Tippets. I have a cover to add as well, can I do that once the name is corrected?

☘Misericordia☘ ⚡ϟ⚡⛈⚡☁ ❇️❤❣ (misericordia) | 61 comments Here you go. Corrected, added to the series, along with the cover image from your site. Cheers!

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 28 comments Thank you so much! The cover has been revealed, so can I update it? It doesn't look like it will let me (but if I'm missing something, let me know!) The current cover is on my site now.

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments placeholder cover updated

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 28 comments Thank you so much!

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 28 comments Sorry, one last change and then I'll stop being a pest. There are some typos in the description.

"wouldn't antagonized" should read "wouldn't antagonize" and "beloved boyfriend sweet" should read "beloved boyfriend of sweet".

Thanks again for all you guys do!

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments #6 I corrected this, but I'm quite sure you can edit the book description on your books yourself.

E.M. Tippetts (emtippetts) | 28 comments Olivia wrote: "#6 I corrected this, but I'm quite sure you can edit the book description on your books yourself." Okay, good to know. Thank you!