Team Edward discussion

Who was your least favorite charictar.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 190 (190 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeyjo) | 17 comments Write your least favorite charictar, and why......
like mine is Jacob Black, Quill, and Rosalee.

message 2: by Abbey (new)

Abbey (abbeyjo) | 17 comments Because Jacob Black loves Bella,Quill is a freak, and Rosalee is crasy.

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (urghisme) | 55 comments I dont like bella because Edward is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna ~*Dr. Sugar Kain *~ (urghisme) | 55 comments Why not? They aren't very descriptive of them peeps!!!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that Felix is annoying and i don't like leah much...

message 6: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Leah is irritating and Aro you know he is such a .........................

message 7: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Jacob is my least fav...and then Bella...she is SO SELFISH! I mean, Edward is perfect in every way, but she STILL wants more!!!!!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena Jane wrote: "Jacob is my least fav...and then Bella...she is SO SELFISH! I mean, Edward is perfect in every way, but she STILL wants more!!!!!!!"

frustrating, in't it?

message 9: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika well I hate Jacob too but i sometimes feel sorry for him. specially in BD. And yes Bell is also in one of mine least fav.

message 10: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika you know one thing I love about our group is we can discus as much of Twilight as we want. I mean when i discuss it with my friends they tell me to shut-up. and start giving me that look . like wired one and says that i am mad and all. But over here I can discuss it as much as i want. I love our group.

message 11: by Saray (new)

Saray (msaray) that is an EASY question!!!!!!
JACOB is my very LEAST favorite he is the last one on the list
but i mean the very last one even jessica bella's "friend" is before him and i dont like bella much either

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Shwetika wrote: "you know one thing I love about our group is we can discus as much of Twilight as we want. I mean when i discuss it with my friends they tell me to shut-up. and start giving me that look . like wir..."

So do I! My friends roll their eyes at me to, but we are all the same in this groups so we are all free to...to...let it all out i suppose...that sounds so weird lol

message 13: by Saray (new)

Saray (msaray) ya me too! my friends like twilight too but they havent read the books so i have to explain all the details
and stuff but here everyone says what they think of the books which is great

message 14: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika No doubt in that lol. book is far more better and i hated the ending of movie when Bella tells Edward that he is not the only reason for her choice.

message 15: by Saray (new)

Saray (msaray) ya me too

message 16: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Yeah that was annoying...... I mean how can she??????? what more do she want???????? Edward is perfect..

message 17: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (chattymaddie) | 5 comments i hate rosealle because she is just plain mean, i also dont like the volturi they creep me out :0

message 18: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika yeah volturi is creep....... and Rosealle I don't know i mean i don't like her but i don't even hate her.

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Shwetika wrote: "yeah volturi is creep....... and Rosealle I don't know i mean i don't like her but i don't even hate her."

yeah I agree with you about rosealee...... I dont like bella cause I think she is selfish whiney and because she has edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (chattymaddie) | 5 comments im right there with you about bella.

message 21: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Maddie wrote: "im right there with you about bella."

so do i lol.

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Maddie wrote: "im right there with you about bella."

:)

message 23: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Melody wrote: "...."

frustrating, in't it?"

Totally!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments TWILIGHT SUCKS TWILIGHT SUCKS!
VAMPIRES DON'T SPARKLE!
TWILIGHT SUCKS TWILIGHT SUCKS!
TWILIGHT SUCKS TWILIGHT SUCKS!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments RIGHT AWAY BATMAN!

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments Edwierdo sneaks into peoples bedroom, Bella is shallow, THEY SPARKLE FOR GODS-SAKE

message 27: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika oh!!!!!!!!!!!1 Please , people its a twilight group and if you hate this books so much then please leave this group....
okay its a bit rude but I mean no offence.......

message 28: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Shwetika wrote: "oh!!!!!!!!!!!1 Please , people its a twilight group and if you hate this books so much then please leave this group....
okay its a bit rude but I mean no offence......."

No u rnt being rude, i totally agree! If u hate twilight there is no reason to join our group and thrash it!

message 29: by Shwetika (last edited Aug 14, 2010 11:11PM) (new)

Shwetika thanks lol. Twilight is the best

message 30: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) TOTALLY! Team Edward 4ever!

BTW: Team Taylor or Rob?

message 31: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika BTW; team Taylor or rob?
Team rob.

message 32: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) Same here! :) I love him :)

message 33: by Shwetika (last edited Aug 14, 2010 11:20PM) (new)

Shwetika I think its Team Rob for all of us.

message 34: by s-hastings (new)

s-hastings (spencercavanaugh) totally :)

message 35: by Swiftfire (last edited Aug 14, 2010 11:38PM) (new)

Swiftfire Definitely. Who wouldn't love this face?

Yummy.

message 36: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Or this. Totally sexy.

message 37: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Aug 15, 2010 08:57AM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments Swifty! Oh yeah that is sooooo cute!NOT! I can't believe they want him to play Fang.

message 38: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika Look you don't like Twilight its okay we respect your feeling but we do like it and you should respect our feelings too. No one is forcing you to read or watch it but then you can't tell anyone to not to do the same. I live in a Democracy and so have a right of freedom .........

message 39: by Diabolical Daemonic (last edited Aug 15, 2010 09:14AM) (new)

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO WATCH IT!!!!!!
THAT IS ALL THAT IS ON!!!
MOVIE CHANNEL ONE: TWILIGHT
MOVIE CHANNEL TWO: NEW MOON
CHANNEL THREE: FORKS:THE REAL TOWN
MOVIE CHANNEL THREE(DUSK): Supernatural(hehe, thats what I'm watching right now! Go Dean Winchester!)

message 40: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika okey I am sorry for you that all movie channel in you place are showing it only....... But please stop telling us that its not a good and all stuf.......

message 41: by Cat (new)

Cat | 5 comments YAY people!!

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Demonic wrote: "NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO WATCH IT!!!!!!
THAT IS ALL THAT IS ON!!!
MOVIE CHANNEL ONE: TWILIGHT
MOVIE CHANNEL TWO: NEW MOON
CHANNEL THREE: FORKS:THE REAL TOWN
MOVIE CHANNEL THREE(DUSK): Supernatu..."

seriously what possesed you to join this group if you hate the movie so much?

message 43: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments because we enjoy annoying you Twihards.

HMM, least fav character? well there's a wide selection of dumb and stupid characters to choose from...

message 44: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Here here

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments I already have*pulls out sleeping bag and tent*

Diabolical Daemonic   (DemonicAngel) | 525 comments Wow how did you write all that?

message 47: by GSGS (new)

GSGS | 621 comments Thats a really good site :)

message 48: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments MY LEAST FAVORITE CHARECTERS ARE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY EDWARD THEN BELLA THEN............. GOSH, I HATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soph - Lock&Key | 211 comments Clair wrote: "MY LEAST FAVORITE CHARECTERS ARE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY EDWARD THEN BELLA THEN............. GOSH, I HATE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hmmmmm someones very passionent arnt they? Maybe you should save it for people who care.

message 50: by Claere (new)

Claere (omenonwings) | 366 comments Ummmmmm.... it's just spamming.... I'm going to leave in a bit anyway.

« previous 1 3 4