Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading June 11?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2123 comments Mod
Starting this week with What Love Means by Finn Manning.

message 2: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 896 comments Finished up The First Time at Firelight Falls and loved it!! Moved on to Speakeasy and loved that one too. Those 2 ladies just really hit it out of the ballpark for me every time! It's going to be really hard to live up to all the great reads that came out last week!

I just started Lorraine Heath's Beyond Scandal and Desire. It became available from the library so I started that yesterday.

message 3: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments I finished my first Melissa Foster, an ARC of Anything for Love and really enjoyed it. Contemporary sweet romance with plenty of heat.

I'm currently reading an ARC of Tattered and enjoying that one too.

I'm a bit snowed under with ARC's but I really want to read The Varlet and the Voyeur which comes out this week (I think).

message 4: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I'm reading an ARC of Lenora Bell's For the Duke's Eyes Only.

message 5: by Leigh-Ayn (last edited Jun 11, 2018 07:16PM) (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments I'm reading nothing at the moment! Although The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang is out tomorrow in Australia! I've heard so many good things that I might read that one!

message 6: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I'm reading nothing at the moment! Although The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang is out tomorrow in Australia! I've heard so many good things that I might read that one!"

I was tempted too but I read a review on Amazon that's made me hesitate. I think I'll hold off and wait. If you do read, please come back and tell me all about it...pretty please with sugar on the top. 😉🙏

message 7: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments Stacey is Sassy wrote: "Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I'm reading nothing at the moment! Although The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang is out tomorrow in Australia! I've heard so many good things that I ..."

Ok! will do! I was very on the fence on it! But i have pre-ordered so will take one for the team hahahahah

message 8: by Daniellegn (new)

Daniellegn | 269 comments I just finished Third Son's a Charm by Shana Galen. I enjoyed it, but it was just missing a little something. (I've come to realize my rating system is a bell curve with at least 50% falling at a 3. I think I could be most accurate with a 7 point scale instead of a 5 point scale- though I'd probably still wish for half stars!) :)

message 9: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Stacey is Sassy wrote: "Leigh-Ayn wrote: "I'm reading nothing at the moment! Although The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang is out tomorrow in Australia! I've heard so ..."

Thanks love. :D

message 10: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1207 comments Ok I loved it Stace!!!!! Not sure which review you read but I really enjoyed it. It was pretty angsty for me. Not sure if it is because I identified with the heroine a lot more than I usually do??? Message me if you want to discuss your concern! X

message 11: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1281 comments Leigh-Ayn wrote: "Ok I loved it Stace!!!!! Not sure which review you read but I really enjoyed it. It was pretty angsty for me. Not sure if it is because I identified with the heroine a lot more than I usually do???..."

Everyone seemed to like it and I trust your judgement. Now, I just need to find a little time to read it. ;-)