The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Well hello!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (andreawestaway) | 6 comments Another newbie here. I've been happily adding books to shelves and finally decided I should join a group, and I love any group that encourages book store wandering! (of which I'm a master! I recently whiled away 2 hours at an Indigo in Edmonton) I'm from Prince George, BC (we're about 10 hours by car north of Vancouver) and am an avid reader. I think living in the Frozen North encourages reading...there's nothing like curling up with a good book and a cup of tea on the days when it's -25 ;) Anyways, looking forwards to adding more books to my to read shelf and making frequent visits to our two book stores here in town!

message 2: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne (bellamy22) | 610 comments Hello Andrea, you sound like you will fit right in !!!
I live at the beach in Southern California, and I still love to curl up with a good book and a cup of (well, okay, coffee, okay a sugar-free mocha ...!!!) but you get the drift ?!!!
Welcome, we're happy you're here !!!

message 3: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (andreawestaway) | 6 comments Thanks Suzanne! Ahhh, Southern California, where I always dream of moving in the middle of winter! Glad to see curling up with a good book is a universal comfort!!

message 4: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10023 comments Mod
Hi Andrea. That to read shelf will grow a life of its own very soon! Welcome to the group!

message 5: by Catamorandi (new)

Catamorandi (wwwgoodreadscomprofilerandi) | 1045 comments Hi Andrea. Welcome to TNBBC.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Andrea,

I'm new here too just like you.♥ Welcome to the group. ♥