The Challenge Factory discussion

Ready Player One (Ready Player One, #1)
This topic is about Ready Player One
2014 ♦Archives Buddy Read ♦ > Brianna and Barbara - Ready Player One

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ezinwanyi, Factory Superintendent (new)

Ezinwanyi Chinyere | 16210 comments Mod
Brianna & Barbara reading Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

Brianna Andreda Hi Barbara. I was wondering when you would like to start reading this and if you would like to read by chapters?

message 3: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (dramaya) Hi Brianna, sorry for the lack of reply. I've just bought "Ready Player One" and we can start reading it on Monday if it's not a problem for you. And I think that reading by chapters would be the best solution.

Brianna Andreda Okay perfect. I have no problem starting the book tomorrow. There are 39 chapters, so how many chapters would you like for us to read at a time? I was thinking somewhere between 3 and 5 chapters.

message 5: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (dramaya) There are 40 chapters (with the "zero"), so we could break it down into 8 parts (each one would have 5 chapters).

Brianna Andreda Okay that is perfectly fine with me. I didn't notice the "Zero."

Brianna Andreda I have just finished reading the first 5 chapters and I must say this was totally not what I was expecting at all. The OASIS sounds like a wonderful virtual world that I wish really did exist. Halliday had a very interesting condition to his will. What did you think of Halliday's will? I was hoping that it would go a little more into how Wade found the first key, but I guess that will come later on.

Brianna Andreda Have you finished the book yet? I just finished it yesterday