Percy Jackson Rockin' Lovers discussion

RP madness::) > RP!!! Characters!!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

Alex  | 2536 comments Mod
Soo...ya'll know what to do right?

message 2: by Tara (last edited Aug 16, 2009 03:05PM) (new)

Tara | 328 comments mkay:

Name: Braelyn
Daughter of: Apollo
Weapon: Heart-shaped necklace that transforms into a bow and arrow
Appearance: http://m24.photobucket.com/image/lily...
Info: She's very outgoing and never backs down from a challenge. She is an amazing archer, but is not very good with a sword.

message 3: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (last edited Aug 16, 2009 01:43PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 1816 comments Mod
Name: Anastasia
Parent: Hecatae (Goddess of Magic)
Weapon: A charm braclet that can transform into a sword. She can also do magic. It's not very strong though, but she can do simple things, like move objects.
Apperance:
Info: Most of the time she's nice and happy, but if you get on her bad side, she can be mean, and she's an excellent fighter.

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, Maybe its not my weekend but it's gonna be my year. (last edited Aug 16, 2009 01:42PM) (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (i_love_jacob_black_95) | 1816 comments Mod
Name: Peter
Parent: Hermes
Weapon: A pair of wings badge that turns into a sword.
Apperance:
Info: He and Anastasia are best friends, but do not like eachother. They're like brother and sister. He's really polite and nice, but is a good fighter too.

message 5: by Tara (last edited Aug 16, 2009 03:04PM) (new)

Tara | 328 comments Name: Ariana (nickname: Ari)
Parent: Hebe (I think she might be a maiden godess, but I don't really care)
Weapon: Just a plain old dagger
Appearance: Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Info: She's a bit shy, but is brilliant and can solve anything you throw her way. She is a great fighter, but uses her dagger (her preference) whenever possible.

message 6: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (last edited Aug 17, 2009 09:38AM) (new)

Name: Andrea (Anda)
Parent: Apollo. (I love Apollo)
Weapon: She's got a knife, that appears from that necklace she's wearing! (I totally just thought of that.)
Appearance: http://play-secretpassion.tripod.com/...
Info: She isn't very shy. But she's not all out there.
But she can get crazy, sorta like her father. She's kinda loose, and helps when needed but doesn't like to fight on a regular basis.

message 7: by Alex , "Dance you guys! You look stupid just standing there!" -Thalia (new)

And I'm just gonna make a boy since all the girls ya'll made probably want more then one boy. (Thank you ALexa)

Name: Ian
Parent: Athena
Weapon: He's got a sword that appears from this ring he has.
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_30V00mdlp2E...
Info: He's really nice, and smart. He's one of those guys who can be really smart and not look like a nerd. He's an incredible fighter. He's sort of shy, but in a way that makes people hate him.

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) koolz