1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Macy ~Ghosting~ and Louise

Comments Showing 1-50 of 259 (259 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Ok

message 2: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Question... Which book are you talking about?

message 3: by Louise (new)

message 4: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments I liked that Jesicca

message 5: by Louise (new)

message 6: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments My brain don't work right now. I mean it's over 4 in the morrning

message 7: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments But my brain never worked perfecly

message 8: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments 20:15

message 9: by Louise (new)

message 10: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments I'm a bit confussed

message 11: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Name: Alissa Tender
Apperance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/2590709...
Personality: nice, cool, tough

So here someone. I hope she is perfact

message 12: by Louise (new)

message 13: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments I'm not good at starting

message 14: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Alissa was walking around in the park. She had her headphones on. She was listening to music that she had made on her own. She sat down on a branch and looked at her phone

message 15: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She moved away some of her pink hair from her face. She looked throught her playlist and found another song that was her favorit song

message 16: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She didn't notice the guy that stood infront of her. She was writting a new song in her phone. She liked doing her own songs. She even listen to her favorit song on almost the highet volym

message 17: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She didn't hear him. She was to consetrated in her work. She was almost done with her song when she got stuck. She started to think of any good words to use

message 18: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She saw his hand. She paused the music and up at him. "Hello." She said. She took of her headphones and let them hang over her neck

message 19: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Um not much." She said and looked down at her phone. "I'm just trying to finish my work." She started to think of the last line

message 20: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I'm trying to finish the text. But it's impossible." She said irretated. She read through the text again

message 21: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I don't know. I write all my songs on my own." She said and looked around. She tried to find insperation

message 22: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She listen to when he was sining. She came up with something that she liked. "That is good." She said and wrot down her last line

message 23: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She got up. She couldn't wait to record it. She started to walk home. She so wanted to record the song and put it in her phone

message 24: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She took on her headphones. She paused up her music and hummed quietly with te song as she walked on her way home

message 25: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She came home. She walked inside her room and walked inside her room. She recorder her song and put it inside her phone and walked out again

message 26: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She walked pass where the boys were playing football. She walked up to look. It was really fun to watch. She didn't have her headphones on they was i
On her lap

message 27: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She didn't look inpressad. She could do that herself anytime

message 28: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She enyojed the sport to watch. Even sometimes she was used to play with other guys. But they always played nice becaouse she was a girl. In her legs she wanted to go up and say that she wanted to play with them

message 29: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She looked at the boys as they walke away. She should have askedwhile she had the time. She hoped that they would comeback and play more later

message 30: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I'm just sitting here a little. I can guess the other guys will come soon." She said and looked behinde to see if the other gang was on thier way

message 31: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Well then I have something I can take away from my list today." She said and stood up

message 32: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Hey!" She said and ran up to him. "Are you gona play tomorrow?" She asked and looked at him

message 33: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I just wondered if I could play aswell." She said and looked down a bit emberresed

message 34: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I'm used to play with the other gang. But everytime they take it easy on me." She said and crossed her arms

message 35: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I want to play the game. Not a lady game." She said

(I'm at the beach now. If I don't respons then I'm swimming)

message 36: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I don't want to dissepoint you... But I'm not a boy." She said. She tried to play stupid but still smart

message 37: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "I still want to play tho." She said and looked away from him

message 38: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "So ask. I don't care." She said. She played his card back

message 39: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Well good. Do you want me to stand next to her so it wont feel so emberesing to ask if a girl can play?" She asked teasing

message 40: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Okey. Then I go home and try to writte another song. Call me when they have anwsered." She said and walked away

message 41: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She walked away from him to and to her home

message 42: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She looked behinde to see. She really wanted to play with a gang that didn't show mursy

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments she turn around and walked back to him. "Yes?" She said and raised an eyebrow

message 44: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments "Okey." She said and walked home. She hoped that this boys would give her more of a match

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments Next morrning she woke up she took a shower. When she was in her room again and opened her window to feel the hot air. She took on sport shorts and a long black line that covered the shorts. She fixed herself a bottle of water. She took an apple and was ready to leave. She slowly walked to that football feild

message 46: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She was really exided. She took on her sunglasses. She really liked them. When she came to the field she sat down on a banch and waited for the guys

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She took up her phone and started to play a little on it

message 48: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She took down her phone and looked at him. She stood up. A little to show her outfit. But also to show that she was there in time

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments (Alissa. And I don't think she told him her name)

She smiled as she got in the team. When she saw the other guy's look she crossed her arms

message 50: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 20619 comments She looked at all the boys that got picked

« previous 1 3 4 5 6