Star Trek Reads discussion

A Time to Sow (Star Trek: A Time to... #3)
This topic is about A Time to Sow
The Next Generation > A Time to Sow

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (brokencompass) | 151 comments Mod
Discussion thread for A Time to Sow.

Chris | 27 comments Whoo Hoo, I just finished this one, am catching up on some TOS and other stuff I've been putting off, but I will say I really enjoyed this one.

message 3: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 76 comments hows everything coming with this book ?

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Wrage | 5 comments I just finished reading A Time to Sow. I really enjoyed the story and thought the characters were well written. I've already started A Time to Harvest because I have to find out how Picard and friends figure out the "mystery."

Brian | 12 comments I haven't even started it yet. I figured I would jump on it towards the end of the month so I could read them back-to-back.

Right now I'm working on the Rebels series. I enjoyed the first half of the first book, but the story is getting more bizarre the more I read.

Andrew (mr_andrew_c) | 17 comments I thought this is the best book so far in the series. (Rashanar was just lame.) The Enterprise crew is exploring and then things start to fall apart. As expected, it is a cliff-hanger, so it's hard to say much when you are only halfway through the story. But Ward and Dilmore had some great work on the Vanguard series, so I expected to like this.

message 7: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 76 comments hmm. I'm liking book 2 glad to know book 3 is even better.

Chris | 27 comments I LOVED this one. The Rashanar stuff was alright, I liked what they did with Wesley at times, but ultimately I was unfulfilled by the whole arc. This one is great, and it doesn't hurt that Geordi is heavily focused.

I give this one a solid B+ on my sliding scale.

message 9: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 76 comments ohhh stupid midterms I cant wait :(

message 10: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 76 comments I will be starting this one finally this week. :)

message 11: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 76 comments Started it a while ago but keep getting distracted. I'm also a little confused. Are they talking about something that happened in the past/ like when picard lived that whole other life I don't remember the episode name?

message 12: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 76 comments I will have to agree that this duology is starting off better than the last one. I've only seen the TNG and TOS movies that are on neflix and free on amazon prime so I am missing some gaps this does help fill it in a little bit. Like datas emotion chip, worf becoming a diplomat etc.

message 13: by Whitney (new) - added it

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 76 comments I'm back at it again friends. I really enjoy this series but school etc has slowed my reading down a great deal and it is taking me forever to finish books. After this i will move to another series before returning.