Kindle Unlimited Reads discussion

AE: Children's Books > Ready to Swap

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (last edited Nov 20, 2014 08:29AM) (new)

Mark Isaacs | 6 comments What a great idea to boost our review tallies Reese has got rolling here. Count me in for reviewing your children's title in a tit-for-tat exchange. Here are the tagline and synopsis for my illustrated 48-page book, which I hope will entice you to enter into a swap. Let me know if you're interested!

Discover the classically written children's book that has kids everywhere asking ...

Fame, Fortune or Power: Which would you choose if you could have only one?

Lords and brothers Fame, Fortune and Power decide how well all people will fare in life in the namesake realms of human desire they control. When they deem a woeful babe abandoned in a barn unworthy of any of their favours, the child grows up the lackey of a cruel farmer and his tormenting spoiled children. When he is old enough Boy, for that is the name used for him, runs away with the only friends he has ever known—the equally abused and unnamed Sheep, Cow and Horse—to seek a better life.

Years later, a quarrel among Fame, Fortune and Power over whose blessing is the greatest sends them, and their court jester Nobody, on a quest to find an unsullied party to settle their dispute. Boy seems the perfect candidate, but his unconventional views on what is valuable in life incite the lords and bring him to the brink of doom. Will he live? What happens to the lords? And is Boy right or does one of the lords’ blessings outshine the others? The future of mankind depends on the answer.

message 2: by Roechelle (new)

Roechelle Adair | 2 comments Hi, I am looking to swap reviews with my latest eco-friendly eBook titled, Transition to Green. It is a quick and easy read filled with illustrations and practical green living advice. It is currently at $2.99 and I am looking to swap any genre fiction or non-fiction around that same price. http://www.amazon.com/Transition-Gree... please contact me if you are interested.
Thank you
Roechelle

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Isaacs | 6 comments Hi Roechelle,

I just downloaded your book. As someone always looking for ways to reduce my footprint on Mother Earth, I'd want to read it even without a quid pro quo. But since you're game, I wouldn't mind if you'd take less than an hour to read and review my book, too. It's at www.amazon.com/dp/B00L5R1F2Y. Thanks!

Mark

message 4: by Roechelle (new)

Roechelle Adair | 2 comments Mark wrote: "Hi Roechelle,

I just downloaded your book. As someone always looking for ways to reduce my footprint on Mother Earth, I'd want to read it even without a quid pro quo. But since you're game, I woul..."

Thanks Mark :) heading over to download your book right now,

message 5: by Mark (new)

Mark Isaacs | 6 comments Thanks, Roechelle. I'm halfway through your eco guide and am impressed with the powerful and fluid way you express yourself as well as enlightened by several of the practical recommendations you offer. I've already enrolled in the dmachoice.org program thanks to you!

I'll post my review tomorrow but, already, your guide well merits a 5 rating.

message 6: by Bronwen (new)

Bronwen Webb | 5 comments Hi everyone,
I would like reviews of The Legend of Wild Horse Beach, a middle grade fantasy adventure. Happy to swap reviews. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FPFYFIS

I'd prefer you message me if you would like to do a swap, so we can discuss without filling up this group chat. The Legend of Wild Horse Beach
Bronwen