What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Tempting the Tiger (Awakening Pride, #2)
This topic is about Tempting the Tiger
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal/shifter romance book where heroine is abused by her pack, her brother being one of them. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen | 48 comments Hi guys,
I'm looking for a paranormal romance book where at the start of the book the heroine is abused by her pack (they are wolves). The heroines "pack" is enemies of the heroes pack. I think that someone (potentially the heroes sister) was captured by the heroines brothers pack. The heroine ends up releasing her, saving her, only for the heroine to end up being roughed up by her brother.

I don't think I read much of this book as this is the only part I can remember. Any help will be much appreciated.

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Jordan (rapunzelsnoose) | 4 comments Do you remember if it was a stand-alone or a book in a series? It sounds a bit like one of the Mercy/Shifter books by Patricia K Briggs.

message 3: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen | 48 comments Kelly wrote: "Do you remember if it was a stand-alone or a book in a series? It sounds a bit like one of the Mercy/Shifter books by Patricia K Briggs."
I think it was a part of a series.

message 4: by Jen (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jen | 48 comments Hey guys, I found the book, my memory failed me and I got a few things wrong when describing it. So if any of you were interested in reading it its Tempting the Tiger
Thanks for the help!