Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1)
This topic is about The Raven Boys
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater → State Date: June 22, 2018

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Join us in reading The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater

Kaitlyn (121-books) | 225 comments Can anyone join the Buddy Read? I just took The Raven Boys out of the library!

message 3: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Yes! You're welcome to join us :)

Kaitlyn (121-books) | 225 comments Krista wrote: "Yes! You're welcome to join us :)"

Perfect! :D I have a few other books on the go right now anyways, so I can definitely put off picking up The Raven Boys for a couple weeks :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

heyo i am joining

message 6: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments @Kaitlyn I know that feeling!

@bookological- Hi there!

message 7: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Any one started yet?

message 8: by Sukh (new) - added it

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Can I still join??

message 9: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Sure! Since no one responded I haven't started yet. So I would love to have someone to read this with :)

message 10: by Sukh (new) - added it

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Krista wrote: "Sure! Since no one responded I haven't started yet. So I would love to have someone to read this with :)"

Then let's get started

message 11: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Okay :)

message 12: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Have you gotten far on this one? I've started but haven't made it very far.

message 13: by Sukh (new) - added it

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Krista wrote: "Have you gotten far on this one? I've started but haven't made it very far."

I'm about 13 chapters in. It's okay till now...lets hope it become better.

message 14: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments I'm feeling the same way. I tried the audiobook at first and the person reading it had a voice that was putting me to sleep. So I'm having issues with that. I'm going to trying reading the book soon. I've been at soccer camp the last few days and haven't had time to read.

message 15: by Sukh (new) - added it

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments I also can not put up with the narrator's voice... so I aborted the audiobook and now I'm reading it. The main problem is I think it's a little slow paced book for me.

message 16: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Me too! I'm honestly taking break from it for the day because I want to read something that will make me want to read. I haven't really wanted to this week. I've heard such good things about this series though! I don't get it. Hopefully, it will pick up soon.

message 17: by Sukh (new) - added it

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Yeah... The hype of this series was so high. I think maybe this book is a little slow beacuse we are getting to know the world of book and characters. And I hope you will be in your best reading mood soon 😊

message 18: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Me too! Thanks :) I've really gotten into Dumplin' (Dumplin', #1) by Julie Murphy hoping to finish it today and get back to this.

message 19: by Sukh (new) - added it

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Have you made any progress yet?

message 20: by Krista (new) - added it

Krista | 1604 comments Some but I'm still feeling the same way. You?

message 21: by Sukh (new) - added it

Sukh Singh (blue_nerd) | 36 comments Same as you.