Sci-Fi Romance discussion

Let's Get Specific! > Searching for a book Futuristic Alien Shape Shifter

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) I am trying to remember the name of a book I read a few years ago about a young woman who was on a scientific exploration to a planet that her people had destroyed and left abandoned. She is her world's leader's daughter or a very important person's daughter. She lands w/a group of scientist, including I think the man she is going to marry. Somehow she gets left behind or she gets separated from the group. The group kills a wild wolf...and they are being hunted by other wolves/who are shifters. The alpha captures the h....and he and his people blame her for the death of their clan-mate.

I seem to remember that the H & h go to explore his world that had been destroyed by the h's world/maybe her father had something to do with it and it had been covered up.

This might have been published by Samhain Publishing, I bought a lot of books from them. I purchased it as an ebook. Or All Romance books...

I think the cover had a picture of the world w/the couple maybe?

message 2: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) bump

message 3: by Sandra (last edited Dec 18, 2018 04:26PM) (new)

Sandra | 19 comments Rings a bell Tricia, but I can't think what it is off the top of my head. Not sure if I bought it or just read the blurb :(

I also bought plenty from both those booksellers.

I'll have a look through my shelves a bit later and see if anything pops up.

ETA: You can have a look if you want, scifi rom & probably crossed with shifters.

message 4: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) Sandra wrote: "Rings a bell Tricia, but I can't think what it is off the top of my head. Not sure if I bought it or just read the blurb :(

I also bought plenty from both those booksellers.

I'll have a look thro..."

Thanks....sigh I have looked exhaustively....

message 5: by ValHallaGirl (new)

ValHallaGirl | 3 comments it sounds good! did you find it?

message 6: by Tricia (new)

Tricia (tricialen) ValHallaGirl wrote: "it sounds good! did you find it?"

No

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 19 comments I've looked through half my scifi roms, haven't seen it there yet. :(