What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Be My Babies (About the Baby #3)
This topic is about Be My Babies
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Heroine has a baby, Hero and his daughter become close to both of them. Heroine decides to go back to baby's father, later regrets it, father and daughter now hate her. [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rae (new)

Rae | 311 comments Hello. So i read this book sometime last year but i dont know when it was published.
All i know is that the heroine had a young baby that was fathered by her ex. She was with the hero and was developing a close relationship with him and his daughter when she decided to leave town and go back to her ex. However it didnt work out and moths later she moved back to town.
The father and daughter really hated her after that. And i think the town kind of turned on her too. At one point in the book everyone was invited to a birthday party but she wasnt. The guy whose party it was was very disappointed with them. But she had sent a picture for him which she drew.
Theres another scene where the hero goes back to his office and sees her cleaning. Shes sick and he kind of lays into her.

The ex wants custody but the town gave great reports on her part so she was able to retain custody.

message 2: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2566 comments How long ago did you read it? How did the H and h meet? Can you tell us anything else about them? Where is it set?

message 3: by Rae (new)

Rae | 311 comments I read it sometime last year but i dont think it was published last year. I also remember that they worked in the same building and when she return and got her job back, he was very angry because he didnt want to see her at all

message 4: by Rae (new)

Rae | 311 comments Bump

message 5: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 766 comments Sounds interesting hope you find it.
Have you heard of the Facebook page "help name that book". If not go there and you can lost this there for more help. I really hope you find it i would love to read

message 6: by Rae (new)

Rae | 311 comments Shelia wrote: "Sounds interesting hope you find it.
Have you heard of the Facebook page "help name that book". If not go there and you can lost this there for more help. I really hope you find it i would love to ..."

Bump

message 7: by Rae (new)

Rae | 311 comments Bump

message 8: by Rae (new)

Rae | 311 comments Found it!

Bundles of joy by kathryn shay

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Rae. Thanks for the update. I don't see "Bundles of Joy" by Kathryn Shay on Goodreads or Amazon. Can you double-check the title and author, please?

message 10: by Rae (new)

Rae | 311 comments Be My Babies (About the Baby #3) by Kathryn Shay

Sorry about that, i guess that is the bundle title.

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36605 comments Mod
Great. Thanks, Rae.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Be My Babies (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Kathryn Shay (other topics)