Kindle Unlimited Reads discussion

AE: Children's Books > Swap Reviews - Children's Books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (last edited Aug 04, 2014 07:27PM) (new)

Mark Isaacs | 6 comments Thanks for the vindication, Charity; in an increasingly vacuous world where children (and adults) are more than ever transfixed by celebrity, bling and rising to the top of the heap, my goal was to remind them that family, friendship and brotherhood are far more worthy of their attention. The fact that you saw the message of the book as an important one to learn gives me hope that I succeeded in my aim.

I posted a review for Roly-Poly Monster Goes to the Zoo on Amazon before writing this. I hope you like it, as my granddaughter Haley and I both liked your book. Kudos to you and Andrew!

message 2: by Bronwen (new)

Bronwen Webb | 5 comments Hi everyone,
I have a middle grade fantasy adventure The Legend of Wild Horse Beachwhich will be free on Sept 20th. Would love a review and will reciprocate. Please message me if interested. Thanks.

message 3: by Sharon (new)

Sharon Hendricks | 8 comments I am more than willing. My book is on KU and I will go and download your two books, reviewing them here and on Amazon if you do the same for me. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Mike-Deaf-Stude...

message 4: by Lena (new)

Lena Goldfinch (lena_goldfinch) | 6 comments Hi, I'd be interested in a swap. :)

Happy -- My toddler picture book (on Kindle Fire and other tablet devices or Cloud Reader).

message 5: by Lena (new)

Lena Goldfinch (lena_goldfinch) | 6 comments Thanks! I'll do the same. :)

message 6: by Lena (new)

Lena Goldfinch (lena_goldfinch) | 6 comments Thanks, Charity! I super appreciate it. :)

message 7: by Lena (new)

Lena Goldfinch (lena_goldfinch) | 6 comments Just posted my review on Amazon and will add to Goodreads shortly - adorable story!