Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services requested > Beta reader for essay collection

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (last edited Jun 08, 2018 08:00AM) (new)

Marie Coreil | 1 comments I am looking for one or two beta readers for a collection of personal essays (41,000 words) about living in Portland, Oregon. Reader should be familiar with memoir and personal essay writing and send five or more author names and titles of this genre that they have read (not as a beta reader but for their own enjoyment).

message 2: by Sara (new)

Sara  (goodreadscomliterarybird29) | 23 comments Hi Maria,

I would love to beta read for you and discuss the details further. Feel free to check out my website: writersward.weeby.com and email me directly at Saraelise029@gmail.com. I am a Master's student in English, I have a BA in english currently, and I am well versed with the beta reading process!

Cheers,

Sara

message 3: by Hamad (new)

Hamad | 63 comments Hey Marie, I am interested too

check my blog for more info:
https://thebookprescription.wordpress...

regards
Hamad

message 4: by Cortnie (new)

Cortnie Michel | 6 comments Good day,

I am very interested in editing for you if you are still in need? Please visit my website www.clmicheltyping.com/services or email at c.l.micheltyping@outlook.com

Let me help you succeed!

C.L Michel

message 5: by TKSelbach13 (last edited Jul 29, 2019 09:41PM) (new)

TKSelbach13 | 90 comments I have been working as an independent freelance editor for about 8 years. My clients have been very pleased with my work thus far and would certainly be happy to provide recommendations if needed.

I recently achieved my bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, as well as accomplished a Study Abroad program with a focus in writing. I can provide a high attention to detail, the ability to think outside of the box, and an enthusiastic attitude that clients will find quite appealing.

Certifications: Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing
Experience: 8 years of Beta Reading, 2 years of commission work
Rates: $0.05 per word.
Turnaround: 1-3 months

$5 – 100 words
$50 – 1,000 words
$500 – 10,000 words
$5000 – 100,000 words