What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Literary Fiction, Translated from Norwegian (?), a Dark and Sad Story, About a Librarian (Title is "T. _____")

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (new)

Michael Ferro (michaelaferro) | 2 comments NEW Literary Fiction, Translated from Norwegian (?), a Dark and Sad Story. (Title is "T. _____")

I JUST saw it at the bookstore and already forgot the title! I'm thinking it was a relatively new release. It was translated from Norwegian, I think. I believe it was set in Oslo? About a man who studies to become a librarian and lead a normal, quotidian life and ends up falling love love but it ends tragically. (According to the back cover.) The title of the book was "T. ____"—as in T-PERIOD-something. This is driving me crazy! It sounded like a dark, sad story. Definitely translated and definitely recent. Was at a local independent bookstore so it had to be published with a decent press (not a small press or self-pubbed.) Good blurbs and reviews.

WHAT IS THIS BOOK!?

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Ferro (michaelaferro) | 2 comments Ah, I found it! It's "T. SingerT Singer" by Dag Solstad. Apologies.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

T. Singer (other topics)