Reading Classics, Chronologically Through the Ages discussion

General Discussion > Passing on the Primary Moderator Baton

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenia (new)

Kenia Sedler (keniasedler) | 240 comments Mod
Hello Everyone!

I began this group about two years ago, and it's been such an amazing experience to meet fellow-minded readers who love reading classics at least as much as I do, and many times, even more. I plan to continue to read TWEM books and stay active in both this group and on GoodReads in general, but after some thought I've decided to pass on the leadership baton. I have other projects--mainly writing a novel--taking up a lot of time I would normally devote to reading, and so I've calculated that I will be unable to keep up. (I know...I realize that I myself was the one to just recently updated the reading schedule to a more aggressive pace of one book a month; but I forced myself to sit down and think this through realistically, and I wouldn't even be able to keep up with a more modest pace.) And what kind of group moderator doesn't read her own group's books along with everyone else??

So, without further ado, Kendra has been gracious enough to accept primary moderator status. :-D Over the next few weeks, she'll begin to take over running the show.

Thank you Kendra! I look forward to seeing how the group continues to grow and unfold with you steering things along.

Cheers!
Kenia

message 2: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (kendrary) | 146 comments Mod
Kenia, you have done such an amazing job building this space to read and discuss these great books. Thank you for bringing this community together! I'm looking forward to your continued insights whenever you join in and good luck on your book!

message 3: by Sorento62 (new)

Sorento62 | 61 comments Mod
Yay, Kendra! Thank you for being willing to take on the primary moderator work.
-Julie

Reading Classics, Chronologically Through the Ages

unread topics | mark unread