Pennsylvania discussion

General > A Newcomer

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheldon (new)

Sheldon Dan (sheldan) I am a newcomer to this group. My wife is a native Pittsburgher and we live in Memphis, TN.

I think that Pennsylvania is one of the best places for tourism from my perspective. When I lived in Washington, DC, I would take many daytrips to Pennsylvania. We still visit almost yearly.

I look forward to hearing from members of this group. Thank you.

message 2: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 181 comments Well, I see you left a message way back in June. Sorry I missed it. We need to try to revive this group. Welcome to the group hopefully we can start to be more active soon.

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori Schiele (lorijschiele) Welcome to the group, Sheldon.
I was born and raised in Pennsylvania--in the suburbs just outside of NE Philly. I currently own a home in NE Philly with my boyfriend and several special-needs cats. I have authored two books (so far) which you can check out here on Goodreads, or Amazon, or Facebook.
"Wiccan Shadows" and "Wiccan Moonlight" are the first two of the trilogy: the Wiccan Sisterhood. Unfortunately, my poor health and numerous lengthy stays at the hospital have made progress on the third book "Wiccan Nightmares", well, a nightmare.