Authors & Reviewers discussion

Author Interviews & More! > Quirky Questions Interview for Authors

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments My name is Dove Winters and I am looking to interview authors and writers! As a self-published author, I know how difficult it can be to promote your books. I want to help! Each Friday, I post a new author interview aimed at getting to know YOU, the awesome person who created an awesome story! If you'd like to do an interview, you can message me here on Goodreads! The questions are fun and random, different from the typical author interviews, all for having fun and supporting your hard work! All genres, all writers welcome!

message 2: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 21 comments Hi Dove,

Would love to be a part of this! You can check out my debut NA/YA Fantasy Romance - GUARDED WISH here on GoodReads, if you're interested. I've just released the sequel in the trilogy GUARDED HEART. Contact me here on GoodReads or via email: addisoncarmichaelbooks@gmail.com

Best Wishes!
Addison Carmichael

message 3: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Addison wrote: "Hi Dove,

Would love to be a part of this! You can check out my debut NA/YA Fantasy Romance - GUARDED WISH here on GoodReads, if you're interested. I've just released the sequel in the trilogy GUAR..."

I am sending a message to your email! Welcome! :-)

message 4: by Brad (last edited Jun 27, 2019 04:31PM) (new)

Brad Robertson | 4 comments Hello Dove.

I don't know if poetry collections qualify for your project, but I recently released one and am about to release a second. I was also attracted to the word "quirky." It's one of my favorite words.

I'm about as undiscovered as it gets, so I don't know that I'm the best candidate, but I promise I'll try to give interesting answers if you interview me.

You can reach me through a GoodReads message or at bcrpoetry@gmail.com

message 5: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Brad wrote: "Hello Dove.

I don't know if poetry collections qualify for your project, but I recently released one and am about to release a second. I was also attracted to the word "quirky." It's one of my fav..."

Everyone is welcome here! I'll send you an email!

message 6: by Bob (new)

Bob Whitely (qt_games) | 9 comments Hi Dove. It's very kind of you to want to help other authors get noticed, something that's perhaps the hardest part of being an author. Best of luck with your own creative work, btw!

Are you still doing the interviews? If so, I'd really appreciate being interviewed for my upcoming fiction book, The Shadow Reaper, now up for Preorder on Amazon, and up on the Goodreads Giveaways for a few more days. It's coming out July 31st, 2019. If you have time coming up, let me know!

Thanks much and have a great weekend!

Bob Whitely
info@qtgames.com

message 7: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Bob wrote: "Hi Dove. It's very kind of you to want to help other authors get noticed, something that's perhaps the hardest part of being an author. Best of luck with your own creative work, btw!

Are you still..."

I love helping out other authors, cause I know how hard it is to promote. I hope this is a chance for new authors to have some fun and maybe find a new reader too! I will send you a message!

message 8: by Bob (new)

Bob Whitely (qt_games) | 9 comments Thanks, Dove!

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia Poulet (juliakpoulet) | 4 comments Hello Dove!
This is such a sweet thing to do. Are you still doing these interviews? Best
Julia

message 10: by Dove (last edited Jan 28, 2020 07:46AM) (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Julia wrote: "Hello Dove!
This is such a sweet thing to do. Are you still doing these interviews? Best
Julia"

Yes, welcome! It appears I can't message you here. If you touch bases with me at dove_winters@yahoo.com I can get you the questions!

message 11: by Longoria (new)

Longoria Wolfe Evah & the Unscrupulous Thwargg

Hi, Dove

I hope your projects are inspiring you and bringing success.

I have recently published a sci fi fantasy novel, Evah & the Unscrupulous Thwargg. I would be happy to give an interview a go.

Message me through my author page or I can contact you through your yahoo account if you have difficulties with that.

Humble regards,
Longoria Wolfe

For more information about my work visit www.longoriawolfe.com

message 12: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Longoria wrote: "Evah & the Unscrupulous Thwargg

Hi, Dove

I hope your projects are inspiring you and bringing success.

I have recently published a sci fi fantasy novel, Evah & the Unscrupulous Th..."

I'd love for you to do an interview! Touch bases with me at dove_winters@yahoo.com and I can send you the questions!

message 13: by Gregg (new)

Gregg Parker | 6 comments Dove wrote: "My name is Dove Winters and I am looking to interview authors and writers! As a self-published author, I know how difficult it can be to promote your books. I want to help! Each Friday, I post a ne..."

Hi Dove,

I'd love to participate! Please check out my books and message me on Goodreads if you'd like to interview me!
Gregg

message 14: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Gregg wrote: "Dove wrote: "My name is Dove Winters and I am looking to interview authors and writers! As a self-published author, I know how difficult it can be to promote your books. I want to help! Each Friday..."

I will message you!

message 15: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Neveah wrote: "Hey there. I’m Neveah and is interested in an author interview. Could give me further steps I should take to participate to this author interview. Thanks."

I have sent you a message!

message 16: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Neveah wrote: "I didn’t receive the message though. Do you mind re-sending it? Thanks."

I just resent it!

message 17: by Shari (new)

Shari Sakurai (shari_sakurai) | 13 comments I'd love to do an interview please! I've just sent you a message :)

message 18: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Kerat wrote: "I love this idea! I really hope you can interview me.
I'm the author of upcoming dark fantasy novella Himagus. It'll be out by July 18.
Please, if you can, reach out to me thru email.
jattinumbaone..."

I sent you a message!

message 19: by Dominique (new)

Dominique Liongson (dominicreative) | 1 comments Thanks for the interview opportunity. I'm also interested. After the interview, where does it get posted?

message 20: by Dove (new)

Dove Winters | 12 comments Dominique wrote: "Thanks for the interview opportunity. I'm also interested. After the interview, where does it get posted?"

Hi! I post it on my blog, Twitter, Goodreads, and Facebook. You are welcome to repost it anywhere you like! I'll message you some info!