GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Blood Moon (Blood Moon Trilogy #1)
This topic is about Blood Moon
Reviewers Wanted for Paranormal Adventure

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (new) - added it

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 22 comments A free invitation for a cruise might sound like a blessing, until you realize it was crafted in Hell.

I’m in need of reviewers for my YA paranormal adventure novel.
It’s 99 cents on Amazon but I am more than happy to provide free Epub, MOBI, and PDF copies.

viewbook.at/BloodMoonAmazon

Summary:

Trapped.

What could be a worse feeling than that?

After 18-year-old Sam gets an invitation for a free vacation in the mail, she hops on the opportunity despite her mother's pleas not to go. With the realization that her best friends have all been invited as well, she's sure she made the right choice. Once they board the fancy cruise ship however, things aren’t as luxurious as they had seemed.

Passengers start to disappear and once the ship lands on a deserted island, Sam and her friends are left on their own to figure out why. Faced with a deadly predicament, they have to learn to survive amid a mass of nightmare creatures all out for the taste of her blood. With the help of a handsome yet suspicious island native, Sam must figure out how to get back to the mainland before she's trapped on the island forever.

If you’re interested in reviewing and would like a free copy, please send me an email at kaylakrantz@yahoo.com

Thanks!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Bought it....will read and review...

message 3: by Kayla (new) - added it

Kayla Krantz (authorkaylakrantz) | 22 comments annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "Bought it....will read and review..."

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the story <3

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Kayla wrote: "annemarie_bookaholic wrote: "Bought it....will read and review..."

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the story <3"

So far I am really enjoying the book.....

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Please tell me there will be a second book!!!! Oh my did i enjoy Blood Moon