Nora Roberts Groupies discussion

Book Discussions > Help!!! Can someone help me find the author or title of this

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose | 2 comments Hello fellow readers,

I am in need of much needed assistance. I wanted to re-read a book that I know I own but I can’t seem to locate it. You see, I have a horrible habit of NOT reading the titles of books. I also primarily read Nora Roberts so I am assuming that she wrote this story that I am thinking of. I sent a note to her FB page and her assistant Laura was sorry...but she wasn’t familiar with the story I was describing. So I am here to ask for any help on the Title and or Author. I know I own this book. I have read it several times.

The story is about a dancer who must take time off to rest an injured knee or chance damaging it to where she will no longer be able to dance.

She moves to a small Maryland town and get an apartment over a garage. She meets her landlord when she mistakes him for a massage therapist that she hired to come to her apartment.

Of course she wants nothing to do with him and only wants to heal so she can go back to dancing.

The middle is vague, which is why I want to re-read the story, but the end she selfish helps a child putting their needs over hers and she damages her knee trying to save them.

She had been looking at a studio in town and opens her own dance school and they live happily ever after.

If anyone can help me identify this book I would deeply appreciate it. Thank you for your help in advance.

Sincerely,

...Rose

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin (tesserin) | 221 comments I’m not familiar with every part of this description you mentioned (NR was the only author I read for years. I have nearly 3 shelves full of her books haha). If you’re looking for a dancer, here are the ones I’ve read:
Considering Kate (Kate Stanislaski Kimball & Brody O’Connell)
Reflections (Lindsay Dunne & Seth Bannion)
Dance of Dreams (Ruth Bannion & Nickolai Davidov)

Also if you remember one of the 2 leading character’s names, try Googling that. Ex: Nora Roberts character Ruth
I tested Google & Dance of Dreams did come up
If you still can’t find it after Googling the characters’ names + Nora Roberts, try things like location (NR + books set in Hawaii)... things like that. Let us know if you find it. That kind of thing would drive me crazy lol

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin (tesserin) | 221 comments I Googled “romance characters that want to open a dance studio” & Goodreads does have a list w Nora’s Dance of Dreams. Maybe it’ll be on that list? Good luck

message 4: by Rose (new)

Rose | 2 comments Thanks, Erin, for the quick response. I just assumed it was a Nora Roberts book, but I wasn’t 100% sure. I may have to go book by book in my collection to find this story.

Enjoy your day,

...Rose

message 5: by sandy (new)

sandy | 1 comments Rose wrote: "Hello fellow readers,

I am in need of much needed assistance. I wanted to re-read a book that I know I own but I can’t seem to locate it. You see, I have a horrible habit of NOT reading the titles..."

This a Sandra Brown bookHeaven's Price