Fifty Shades of Grey (Fifty Shades, #1) Fifty Shades of Grey discussion

What would you do of where in anastasia steele shoes????????

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Reza (new) - rated it 1 star

Reza Nisse i punch christian gray pretty face (although i well never be in her shoes because im male)

Sparrowlicious Call the police and get a good lawyer.

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business Dump him and never take him back.

Roxie Aren't you all adventurous! Give it a try, why not? Life gets boring doing the same thing. Being a masochist I'd be very intrigued if I never heard of BDSM before... which I did.

I wouldn't be okay with him attempting to buy me everything new. Being a self reliant woman which Anastasia was not, I'd be insulted by him suggesting I get new clothes, new car, new apartment etc. She was what? 21? I've lived alone for four years, I don't need another parent telling me what to do. THAT'S when I'd punch him in the face.

Sparrowlicious Roxie, chill out please.

First of all, I'm asexual, which means I have no interest in what he does between the sheets. Secondly, I value my private life above everything else.

Please don't think that the things that apply to you apply to everyone else. Every person has different standards. Also, there is a REASON why stalking is against the law.

Rachel Eliason I wrote my own tongue in cheek fan fic about that. http://racheleliason.net/my-fifty-sha...

Short version, I have no problem with the kinky stuff, but Christian Grey is not the person I'd do that with.

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 14, 2014 09:04AM) (new)

i think a big part of me would say run cos i would be nervous and fear that this man has to many issues for me to deal with cos lets face it wanting to whip and punish woman means you have issues particularly with women and it would be a major concern for me.
i have no issue with the kinky side of things but always had a problem with the punishment aspect.
and as much as i enjoyed reading the book at the time i also had many issues with it

Carolina Morales Kick my own behind untill I developed some brain cells.

Kristen Curette Well if Christian Grey looked like Henry Cavill....

the question would be, what wouldn't I do? lol

just sayin....

message 10: by Sylva (new) - rated it 1 star

Sylva Nius "What would you do if you were in Ana's shoes?"

Please put this "book" down and get an actual grammar book.

Commander Spock(Live Long and Prosper) Slap Christian Grey and then shoot myself.

Nuran TheHalfBloodPrincess wrote: "Slap Christian Grey and then shoot myself."

Shoot yourself? He would effect you that much?!

I'd just be 'Myeh, not interested, go away'.

Kirsten Kristen wrote: "Well if Christian Grey looked like Henry Cavill....

just sayin....
"

HAHAHAHAHA i would probably do the same!!!!

message 14: by Maxi (new)

Maxi I would stay with him and spend all his money.

Kristin Get a restraining order.

message 16: by Sara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sara Grover I'd enjoy being pampered and thoroughly fucked by a major hottie.

message 17: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Dornan Sara wrote: "I'd enjoy being pampered and thoroughly fucked by a major hottie."
YEAH ME TOO!

Mayko Tell him he's right he's not the man for me as soon as the whip me, beat crap came up :P I don't care how hot he was.

Pokwita call him a pussy

message 20: by Em (new) - rated it 5 stars

Em Probably walk away and save myself from the emotional turmoil.

Michelle °O° Kristen wrote: "Well if Christian Grey looked like Henry Cavill....

just sayin....
"

LOL.... love me some H.C.

message 22: by Shai (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shai Manx I think I'll do what Ana did. Yeah. :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

What would I do? I'd blow Christian Gray off.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd develop a friendship first and trust him before all that BDSM stuff
Then, maybe get into all that

I also wouldn't drunk dial him, because when I read that, I though "WTF YOU STUID *****"
js