Audiobooks discussion

Technical stuff > spreadsheet or similar

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 11 comments hi - i'd like to put all my audible books into a spreadsheet or similar (i have about 150) which i can print off. I can see a lovely list in audible manager but there seems no way to cut and paste them?

J.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | 714 comments I'm not sure what your goal is, but I use Google sheets in place of excel for most of my spreadsheet needs.

message 3: by Janet (new)

Janet (justjanet) | 327 comments She’s trying to export rather than hand enter them. I don’t know if this is possible but would be interested to know.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 11 comments I basically want to make a list of all my audible books - I don't really care what format, i just want to copy them off the audible manager onto a piece of paper! But I can't work out how to do it

J.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ | 714 comments Janet wrote: "She’s trying to export rather than hand enter them. I don’t know if this is possible but would be interested to know."

Ha! I guess Audible's marketing dept. would be glad that mentally I exchanged the words "audible" and "audiobook". Makes more sense now.

Amanda, I've never heard of a way to export a list from Audible, but goodreads will export an excel type file. This will helpful if you've been keeping up with your audible books with a "shelf" in goodreads.

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 11 comments No shelf 😢I shall just have to set aside a couple of hours!

message 7: by David (new)

David (mugsynoir) | 2 comments You might try this:
https://trello.com/c/v2o5hXHI/7-how-t...

Good luck,
Dave

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 11 comments Thanks Dave, that looks promising!

message 9: by Robin P (new)

Robin P | 1222 comments That's great, I did it the long way, by typing everything in. I did it a couple years ago when people were having issues accessing their libraries. I also record on it who is the narrator, the length, if it is in a series what number of the series it is, and my rating.

message 10: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 11 comments That's what I've ended up doing too robin! Plus i have discovered 11 titles which are no longer accessible😢So now i have to deal with audible customer service from Australia which is never fun!