The Land of Valoria(Medieval RP Group) discussion

Journals > Alex's Journal

Comments Showing 1-49 of 49 (49 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments Hii, I will use this journal for my thoughts and my drawings and other stuff I guess

message 3: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Ok. :) You can use it for literally anything. XD

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments I will also talk about bands here

message 6: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Ok. XD

Phoenix~They/Them ALEX

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments Lillian wrote: "Shadow of Alex ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Shadow of Whales) (Bvbarmy) (Aelonian) (aa family) (Royal council) wrote: "I will also talk about bands here"

Dude, what's new? XD"

XD

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments Sylveon~Raven wrote: "ALEX"

RAVEN

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments I am obsessed with bands

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments my favorite bands/artists:
-Shadow of whales
-Black veil brides
-Juliet simms
-Asking alexandria
-Palaye royale
-All time low
-Sleeping with sirens
-Forts like Vana
-Mcallister
-Offended by Everything
-Three days grace
-Pierce the veil
-Pvris
-my chemical romance
-Panic! at the disco
-Crown the empire
-Get scared
-Starset
-Flyleaf
-Paramore
-New Years day
-Skillet
-Evanescence
-Waterparks
-I prevail

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments I will post some drawings tomorrow

message 13: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Cool, and I recognize a few bands. XD

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments Ryan wrote: "Cool, and I recognize a few bands. XD"

which ones? XD

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments Lillian wrote: "Shadow of Alex ~They/them~ (The Phoenix Reincarnated) (Shadow of Whales) (Bvbarmy) (Aelonian) (aa family) (Royal council) wrote: "my favorite bands/artists:
-Shadow of whales
-Black veil brides
-Ju..."

YES XD

message 16: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Three days grace and Skillet are two examples. XD

message 18: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Hello. :)

Phoenix~They/Them PARAMORE!

message 20: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Wat? XD

Phoenix~They/Them Its a band

message 22: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Oh, ok. XD

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments well, I forgot to post my drawings

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments here you go

message 25: by Ryan, Angel King of Valoria (new)

Ryan | 2349 comments Mod
Where is it? XD

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments WAIT I THOUGHT I POSTED THE DRAWINGS XD

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments these are drawings I've done in the past

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments the newest drawing that I did yesterday:

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments also Shadow of whales is my favorite band and I love them so much

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments they are not just a band but they are my best friends

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments Hiiii haven't posted here in a while

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments 3/17/18 is an important date.

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments because on that day, I met my fav band, Shadow of whales

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments in person and they recognized me because I talked to them on twitter before I met them and they've seen a pic of me before I met them

kavi + alex + noir ~he-him~ (percybluefood) | 66 comments most ppl has a s/o that makes them so happy. but for me it's a band that makes me so happy. that band is shadow of whales