New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > Looking for a series recommendation

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Jun 04, 2018 02:49AM) (new)

Sarah (vanishedsarah) | 21 comments So, I'm looking for Recommendations for a book series. I'd like the series to be over, so I can read the story start to finish, and preferably less than 10 books. The actual subgenre can be whatever, as long as it has something paranormal about it (fantasy, shifter, vampire, etc.), and its a romance, I also like Dystopia books. Last but not least, I'd like there to be at least one hot 18+ romance scene in each book.

message 2: by Phxhry (new)

Phxhry (tanyahenry) | 7 comments Check out A Court of Thorns and Roses. The first 3 books in the series are complete and the remaining books to be published will be about different characters. It is my favorite series!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (vanishedsarah) | 21 comments I just finished the first book of that series, I'm looking into getting the rest lol

message 4: by Phxhry (new)

Phxhry (tanyahenry) | 7 comments Keep reading Sarah! The second book is soooo much better than the first.

message 5: by Noedr (new)

Noedr | 2 comments The Night huntress series by Jeaniene Frost and Deep in your veins series by Suzanne Wright!

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (vanishedsarah) | 21 comments Night huntress is one of my favorite series!, I'll have to look into the other one, thanks!