2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder on Marble Row (Gaslight Mystery, #6)
This topic is about Murder on Marble Row
Murder on Marble Row > Question Q

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7660 comments Mod
Any other topics you’d like to discuss? Your overall opinion of the story?

message 2: by Charlene (last edited Jun 08, 2018 02:48PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1391 comments I'm wondering whether Sarah will have to give up being a midwife if she and Frank get together as a couple.

I'm also really curious about Sarah's murdered husband: was Tom the man of virtue and honor that Sarah believed him to be? What did Felix mean when he spoke to Frank about Tom?

Those are really good questions, Charlene. I got the same impression about Tom, too. Lots more to learn and I hope that gets cleared up soon.

I cannot believe Sarah will ever stop being a midwife. It’s her calling.

Phrynne | 605 comments I enjoyed it very much as usual!
It seems pretty clear now that she will take Aggie but not how she is going to manage it.
So much goodness to look forward to:)

Definitely, Phrynne!

Robin (robinmy) | 1214 comments I can't imagine Sarah giving up her occupation. It's not just a hobby for her.

I can't wait to find out more about Tom Brandt. What was he really like? Did Felix have anything to do with his death?

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Thanks for the insightful questions, Jonetta.

I'm also looking forward to finding out more about Tom Brandt's murder.

I also don't believe that Sarah will give up midwifery. She sees it as a calling and Frank wouldn't force her. He comes from a social class where women work.

Thanks, Lauren, and I hadn’t thought about the class implications. Although, Frank has this strong belief that he should be able to take care of his family. But (I’m arguing with myself), the woman he fell in love with isn’t one who’d be content not being a nurse and midwife.